Chapter 1 - Collision

~ तेरा दीदार हुआ
पहला सा प्यार हुआ
पहली ही बार हुआ , इस दिल को
न तोह इनक़ार हुआ
न ही इकरार हुआ
जाने क्या यार हुआ , इस दिल को  ~

The hall was filled with echo of voices, smell of delicious sweets and snacks all around. The atmosphere was quite cosy , the males of the family , Prakash and Hareesh sat with their mother Shrivanya , talking to the guests in front of them ,while the the ladies , Pragati and Payal were in the kitchen preparing the lunch.

The gathering was meant for a marriage proposal that came for Trisha. The Chouhans were here to see Trisha for their son Amit. Trisha was getting ready in her room.

The attention of the elders diverted towards the door, as Akshit entered the house followed by Aarohi.

'Prakash ji , yahi hain kya aapke bacche ? Akshit aur Aarohi ?' Amit's mother enquired.

(Mr.Prakash, are they your children? Akshit and Aarohi ?)

'Ji, Meera ji' Prakash replied
( Yes,Ms.Meera)

Akshit and Aarohi took the lead, and stepped forward to greet elders as they already knew about The Chouhan's arrival.

'Akshit beta, aao na yahan baitho' Shrivanya called out for him , making him sit beside her.

(Akshit dear, come and sit here)

'Hareesh ji baaki sab se to mil liye, ab jisse Milne aaye hain us se to Mila dijiye, Trisha Kahan hai ?' Meera spoke again

(Mr.Hareesh, we have met everybody, now please introduce us to the one we came for, where is Trisha?)

'Ji wo bas aati hogi, Aarohi jao , Trisha ko neeche le aao'
(Yes she must be coming , Aarohi go , escort her down )
Shrivanya ordered Aarohi bringing her out of her thoughts, at this situation she would have rolled her eyes on the biasness of her family, asking her brother to sit beside them when he was not interested, while she kept standing and then she was asked to bring Trisha down , Who is she ? A fucking 4 year old who needs help to walk down the stairs ? She would have preached all the curses in her mind till now however she didn't as she, at this time was herself thinking of an escape, she could feel the gaze of Amit on her since the moment she entered which of course was not very comforting and unwantedly she thanked her grandmother to ask her to bring Trisha down as she could get rid of his stares.

'Ji dadi' She excused herself and walked upstairs towards Trisha's room.
(Yes Grandmother)

I knocked on Trisha's door twice before entering inside only to find her using her phone

'Why didn't you come down if you were ready?'

She gave me a bored look and said 'Can't you see , I am doing something?' she again started chatting with someone on the phone.

'Trisha, Neeche ladke Wale kabse intezaar kar rahe aur tum phone dekhne mei busy ho ?'
(Trisha, the man's family is waiting downstairs for so long and you here are busy watching phone)

She huffed and looked at me before saying 'Mujhe chhodo, apna batao ' Standing up from the bed she continued 'You knew Amit is coming here with his family, why were you and Akshit bhaiya outside then? Shouldn't you be here to help me '
(Leave me aside, and tell about yourself)

I raised an eyebrow at her before saying in a stern voice, filled with mockery ' you aren't a child, you can get ready yourself after all, the whole day all you do is makeup ' A smirk formed on my face as I saw her her face scrunching up in anger.

Before she could began to throw her venomous words I stopped her showing my palm ' Keep it for later , come down first '

She huffed before moving out of the room and followed behind. As we reached the stairs I could see I everybody's gaze at Trisha except one , Amit. Instead of looking at her he was giving me his dark stares .

'Trisha beta idhar aao, idhar baitho' Meera asked Trisha to sit beside Amit
(Trisha come, sit here)
'Your daughter is beautiful, Payal ji' Meera said looking at Payal Aunty , who have joined the others along with my mother.

I looked around and then sat beside Akshit Bhai as it was the only empty space.

I looked at Akshit Bhai who was sitting there like a dummy with a bored expression just like mine. Others were busy conversating but I was least interested. Soon the families decided the date for their engagement and the Chauhans finally left. My family congratulated Trisha , and there she bagan with her rant ' Maa, it was such an important day for me yet Aarohi went to roam outside instead of helping me, and later she started to argue with me '

Akshit Bhai rolled his eyes and took my hand to drag me outside, I could hear my Aunty cursing behind along with My father's call in anger. I knew what was going to happen if I stayed there, again everyone would start to blame me specially my father and it would just spoil my mood more than it already was. I was thankfull that bhai pulled me out of there.

He bought me outside and we started to walk in the direction of the park.

' I noticed it Aaru' Bhai said making me look at him

' Noticed what ?'

'The way he was looking at you, that Amit ' he gritted his teeth while taking his name
I preferred to stay quiet , what can I even say in this?

We entered the park and sat on the bench and brother patted my back

'Aaru , don't be too sad , it's okay , don't be upset' my brother said seeing my long face. It wasn't like I didn't want to be with Trisha but I had a meeting with a publisher today. If was important for me, it was a big publication, I couldn't miss it moreover it doesn't matter if I was there or not because wherever I helped Trisha in any anything including makeup she never liked or appreciated me, so staying there was of no use.

Akshit Bhai dropped me there and waited outside in the car till I was inside the building talking about the publishing of my book, but the book got rejected. I wrote it with so much dedication and hard work and I was upset to see it getting rejected.
But my mood got spoilt after coming home too.

'I'm okay Bhai , I will try approaching another publisher, I am not sad.' I tried to assure him, I was a little disappointed for sure but I couldn't make him worry much about it. I looked around and found an ice cream truck accross the street, just infront of the park.

'Bhai you wait here, let's have some ice-cream' I ran away towards the truck without listening to his answer.

It was the best way to uplift the mood.

I ordered a vanilla cone for bhaiya and chocolate for myself and made my way towards the park again. I felt something dripping on my hand and looked down only to find my chocolate ice cream was melting I kept walking forward, towards the park and brought my icecream up to lick but before I could do that..........A chest collided with me making the cone pressed on his chest, leaving a dark stain on the shirt of the man infront of me. I looked up only to find a very handsome man, with thick eyebrows , heavy shoulder, high cheekbones, a little stubble which made him look hotter, dark brown eyes which you can get lost into and his lips which looked too soft.

I came out of my thoughts when I heard a growl ' What the hell ! '

____________________________________________

To be continued...

~ Vote and comment, please don't be a silent reader and vote , you just have to tap the star. The next chapter will be published after 10 votes on this chapter

~ Checkout my YouTube channel - Angel Fantasizes and Instagram account - Angel_Fantasizes for spoilers and reels related to the story

Cover by meha-k

Have a great day ahead!❤️