[ 018 ] - Leon, Scream.

·—★—·

·—★—·

Trigger warnings for this chapter - self-harm (in a sense), Demogorgan, assault on a demogorgan, death of a demogorgan..

·—★—·

"Okay.. so Steve should be coming here in a second to apologize for what happened at the movie theater and then one of those Demogorgan things are going to appear and try and kill him and Jonathan" Leon explains as he holds Amelie's lighter in his hands.

"And that's only if your dream from the other night is correct" Nancy says as she sets a bear trap on the floor while Jonathan takes a bat and starts hammering nails into it to turn it into a slightly better weapon against the Demogorgan.

"Yeah well being a Banshee or psychic isn't all it's cracked up to be okay? The only thing I saw was the creature trying to kill the two of them so.. let's just try and prevent that if you please and then I can go back to third wheeling with you two" Leon says with a teasing tone.

"You're not-" "We're not-" Jonathan and Nancy say at the same time as they finish up setting traps over the house and both look up at Leon. "Uh huh, so this sexual tension between you two is nothing? You obviously both like each other and honestly, I can't imagine anyone better for my older brother" Leon smiles innocently.

"Oh shut up" Jonathan says and laughs at the teasing. "And what about you and Steve?" Nancy asks in a knowing tone. "What about it? You're with him right now Nance and I wouldn't get Steve to cheat behind your back either especially since I only just went through something like that, I might be a 'murderer' or 'psychic' or whatever else but I'm not stealing anyone's man" Leon answers honestly making both Nancy and Jonathan nod in agreement.

"That's cute, bro" Jonathan says noticing Leon's blush causing Leon to blush even more. "Can we please not talk about it now because I'm not the one with him so it's you know.. slightly weird to talk about..especially with his girlfriend and my older brother" Leon says looking at the floor with a face of embarrassment.

"Yeah let's focus on the task, so it's attracted to blood, so are you ready?" Jonathan asks Nancy who holds up Leon's pocket knife. "I just want to get this over with so I'm not in these stupid handcuffs anymore, they're the most annoying fucking things I swear!" Leon groans as he watches Nancy and Jonathan cut across their palms to lure the Demogorgan to them so they could finally get rid of it enough so that Hopper and Joyce could find Will wherever he was.

"You know for a fact they're on you for two good reasons" Nancy says with a smiling as she picks up a gun. "Yeah but I could still punch someone with these on if I really wanted to, it's just going to look funny though" Leon laughs at the image of it.