[ 028 ] - A Gay Banshee.

·—★—·

·—★—·

Trigger warnings for this chapter - the shadow, black outs, I think that's it's

·—★—·

"Jonathan? Leon?" Joyce rushed into the kitchen to find Jonathan stood in some dark jeans and a yellow wooly jumper as Leon sat at the small table in some black ripped jeans he had previously stollen from Eddie a few days ago and topless which showed off various scars and bruises that Joyce visibly paled at when glancing at them before she focused back at the task at hand.

"Where's Will?" Joyce asks in panic and Leon turns to her and shrugs "I haven't seen him yet, sorry Joyce" Leon says with a small frown and Jonathan looks over at her confused so she asks that same question again.

"He's not in his room?" Jonathan asks still confused and Joyce answers with a simple 'no' before she hears a noise from the bathroom and rushes off.

"I feel like me joining this family and having her as my mother will be more chaotic than it is right now" Leon chuckles as Jonathan nods.

"At least we can keep track of you right? We just need to hear you either mouth off to someone or use that scream of yours and we know where you are" Jonathan says earning a joking gasp sound from Leon.

"Damn, first Will calls me out for not having friends and now you're calling me out too? I can't catch a break with you two" Leon chuckles as Jonathan shakes his head before he focuses back on cooking.

·—★—·

"Look. At. You. Looking as awesome as ever" Leon says as he walks into Wills room where Joyce is messing about with Will's Ghost Busters Halloween costume and Will smiles at the compliment.

"Oh wait, this needs tape" Joyce says and walks around the bed to look for the tape as Leon enters the room.

"You're very hurt.. Are you okay?" Will asks with concern as he gestures to some of the scars over Leon's hip that look pretty deep. "Yeah, I'm okay Bud. These are from last year so don't worry about it okay?" Leon smiles and ruffles Wills hair making sure he messes up real good.

"What's this?" Joyce asks as she holds up a drawing of the same shadow creature that Leon had drew the previous morning and the hen Leon looked at it he froze as his eyes widen as he muttered "for fuck sake".

"Um.. nothing" Will said trying to hide it but Leon already knew thanks to his Banshee ability of premonition.

Leon knew that the thing was from the Upside Down so it made sense Will would try and deny what it was so Leon didn't question the kid on it but he would tell Joyce what it was when they didn't have the kid around to talk about it.