0.3

"Oh shut up! Do you ever stop talking!?" Harry snapped at his wife, getting up from his work chair.

"Don't yell at me!! You fucker!!" She yelled, pushing Harry. "Don't fucking touch me,bitch!" Harry shouted, pushing her hand away.

"Oh you let other girls touch you but you don't let your wife touch you, how fucking pathetic Harry!"

"What the hell are you talking about?!"

"You're a fucking manwhore Harry! No wonder your mother doesn't want anything to do with you!!" Tiffany yelled, no regret showing anywhere on her face.

Harry growled, fist clenching by his side. "You don't know anything you bitch! If I really were a fucking manwhore it would be because you are the worst ever! I don't fucking know why I even married a selfish bitch!!" Harry shouted, walking towards his selfish wife.

"You asshole! How could you say that!?"

"Oh fuck off! You called me a manwhore but you were the one who slept with my father!! I can't believe I forgave you for that shit!!"

"That was a mistake, and you know it was!"

Harry scolded, "yeah okay, whatever. I leaving, I'll be back when you stop bitching for everything...fucking slut"

+++

"Hey you're back! I just finished making the bed, if- are you okay?"

"No I'm not!" Harry yelled, scaring the shit out of Louis. He soon regreted it, face softening, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you" he apologized.

"No its fine, you were just angry. Do you want me to get you the bottle of wine?" Louis asked, Harry nodded.

When Louis turned to walk towards the kitchen, Harry stared at him, looking down his curvy figure. He groaned, his pants getting tighter.

He's so sweet. Harry thought to himself, sighing.

"Do you want to talk about?" Louis offered, handing Harry the bottle. Harry became angry as he thought about his argument with his wife.

"I'm sorry, you probably don't want to talk about especially with the maid. The bedroom is clean if you wanted to rest" Louis rambled.

"No Louis it's fine, I do actually want to talk about it"

They laid on the bed, Louis listening to Harry as he told him about his argument. "She said that!" Louis gasped, looking at Harry.

"Yeah /chuckles/ and then she said my mother didn't want anything to do with me because I was a manwhore, which isn't true. The only reason she doesn't talk to me because I'm married with her"

"What did you say to her?" Louis questions.

"I said if I really were a manwhore it would be because she was the worst fuck ever and I don't know why I married a selfish bitch" Harry explained. "The funny part was she was the one who slept with my father!" He chuckled, humorlessly.

"Wow" Louis murmured. Harry sighed, "I can't deal with her anymore, she's a fucking slut!"

"Harry! You shouldn't talk like that about your wife, you were the one who married her" Louis exclaimed.

Harry groaned, " yeah I was but that was the worst mistake I ever made"

"Do you think I'm a manwhore?" Harry changed the subject, now staring directly at Louis. "Of course not Harry! Don't listen to her" Louis reasured.

"Thanks"

"Your welcome"

"You know Louis has anyone ever told you how pretty you are..." Harry trails off, rubbing Louis' arm.

"No" Louis answered truthfully.

"Really? Well you are, very very pretty and sweet" Harry commented, his hand now placed on Louis' thigh, rubbing gently.

"Oh thank, Harry"

+

Do you want smut or not??

Hurry before I make my own decision.

P.S. that's how Harry looks in the book. Theres a picture of how Louis look in the first chapter.