0.10

I'm not censoring any curse words so beware.

"Aye Louis get your fat ass up!"

Louis groaned, finally getting up from the bed. He makes his way downstairs with a grumby attitude. "What?" He grumbled.

"The fuck happened to you?" Liam frowned, setting the junk food on the table. "Nothing... I'm just tired"

"Oh... Well Zayn is on his way"

"I forgot to tell you guys that a friend of mine from work is coming over, y'all will like him, trust me." Louis murmured, Liam just nodded.

"What films did you bring?" Louis questions, grabbing the pile of DVDs. "Um the ring, the conjuring, and sinister"

"Why horror films?"

"Because it horror movie night, dumbass" Liam snorted, taking a sip of his Pepsi.

"Hello motha fuckers! Jesus is in the goddamn motherfucking house!" A shout was heard throughout the house. "Zayn shut the fuck, fucking Jesus looking head ass bitch" Louis cursed.

"What the fuck did I do to you? Damn" Zayn exclaimed, his hand over his heart. "I'm just tired"

•••

"AHHH! TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF!" Louis, Zayn, and Niall screamed. Liam quickly switched the tv off.

"Holy fucking shit dude" Niall panted, Louis next to him, holding on to him for dear life. "Let's not watch anymore" Liam says, feeling scared himself.

"Guys... I just pissed my pants" Zayn whispered, everyone bursting into laughter, including Zayn.

"So um... Harry and I are back together" Louis blurted out, after calming down from his laughter. Niall froze, "dude don't... Don't lie to me, don't do that to me Louis. Its not funny"

"I'm not joking... I realized I made a big mistake of breaking things off and so I went to his house and apologized... I love him you know"

Niall wiped his tears, "that's right! You love him, you fucking love him!"

"What's up with him?" Liam asked, pointing to the crying leprechaun. "Oh he's a hardcore larry shipper... Its mine and harry's name combined" Louis explained.

"We need to celebrate!"

"Yeah we should!" Zayn agreed.

"Alright... You guys start, I gotta call Harry"

.

"Hi baby! What's up? I missed you"

Louis giggled, loving the way Harry called him baby. "Missed you too. I'm just with some friends about to celebrate our get back together party... It was Niall's idea"

"Sounds nice... Tomorrow, my love we can celebrate. Just the two of us." Harry says through the phone. Louis blushed furiously, holding back the giggles. "Hmm sounds like fun."

"Oh trust me baby doll, it'll be so much fun."

+

Hey! I wanna thank some of you for those lovely comments, they made me tear up tbh.

Idk when I'll update but I'll try to do it soon before school starts.