Chapter 1

Percy groaned and buried his face in his pillow, feeling utterly defeated. He had just come back from another quest and was completely exhausted. He couldn't help but feel like he was always fighting against the odds, and it was starting to take a toll on him.

Up in the sky, the Olympian gods watched over Percy with concern. "He's been through so much," Artemis said, her eyes filled with empathy. "He's just a mortal, but he's faced challenges that even some demigods couldn't handle."

Zeus nodded in agreement. "He's proven himself time and time again. I must admit, I'm impressed with his resilience."

Athena, always the strategist, spoke up. "Perhaps it's time we give him a break. He's done more for us than anyone could have asked for. He deserves some peace."

Down in the cabin, Nico sat beside Percy, gently rubbing his back. "Hey, Perce. You okay?" he asked softly.

Percy turned his head to look at Nico, a small smile forming on his lips. "I'm just tired, Nico. It feels like the weight of the world is always on my shoulders."

Nico leaned in and kissed Percy's forehead. "You don't have to carry it alone, you know. I'm here for you, always."

Percy's heart swelled with love for Nico. He was grateful to have someone like him by his side. "I know, and I'm so thankful for that. I don't know what I'd do without you."

Nico wrapped his arms around Percy, holding him close. "You'll never have to find out. We'll face whatever comes our way together."

As the two of them embraced, the gods above smiled down on them. "They make quite the pair, don't they?" Aphrodite mused, watching the love between Percy and Nico.

Hermes chuckled. "They certainly do. It's about time Percy found someone who truly understands him."

The Olympians continued to watch over Percy and Nico, knowing that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together. And with the support of each other and the gods, they would always come out on top.