Chapter 3

As Percy and Nico finished their blue pancakes, they settled down on the couch, feeling content and relaxed. Percy snuggled up to Nico, feeling the weight of the world lift off his shoulders, if only for a moment.

Nico wrapped his arms around Percy, holding him close. "You know, I never really understood the appeal of blue food until I met you. But now, I have to admit, it's kind of growing on me."

Percy grinned. "See, I told you! Blue food has a special kind of magic to it. It's like a little burst of happiness in every bite."

Nico chuckled, pressing a kiss to Percy's forehead. "I guess I have you to thank for broadening my culinary horizons."

As they sat together, enjoying each other's company, Percy felt a sense of peace wash over him. He was grateful for the love and support he had in his life, and he knew that no matter what challenges came their way, they would face them together.

Up in the sky, the gods watched over them, their hearts filled with warmth. "They make quite the pair, don't they?" Aphrodite said, a smile playing on her lips.

Zeus nodded. "They do. It's good to see Percy finding happiness and love, especially after all he's been through."

Athena looked on with pride. "He's come a long way, and he's proven himself time and time again. I have no doubt that he and Nico will face whatever comes their way with strength and courage."

As the sun began to set, casting a warm glow over the world, Percy and Nico held each other close, knowing that they had each other and the support of the gods. And as they drifted off to sleep, they felt a sense of peace and contentment, ready to face whatever the future held for them.