Chapter 2

Percy sat up and sighed, feeling a bit better with Nico by his side. "You know what always cheers me up?" he said, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Blue food."

Nico raised an eyebrow. "Blue food? You mean like blueberries?"

Percy shook his head, a grin spreading across his face. "No, I mean like blue cotton candy, blue raspberry slushies, blue frosting on cupcakes. Anything and everything blue."

Nico chuckled. "I've never met anyone who loves blue food as much as you do. It's kind of weird, but I guess it's one of the things that makes you unique."

Percy shrugged. "I don't know, it just always made me happy as a kid. I guess it's the little things that bring joy, you know?"

Nico nodded, understanding. "I get it. We all have our little quirks that make us who we are."

Percy's stomach growled, and he grinned sheepishly. "Speaking of blue food, I could really go for some blue pancakes right about now."

Nico rolled his eyes playfully. "Alright, I'll make you some blue pancakes. But only if you promise to take a nap afterwards. You look like you could use some rest."

Percy nodded, feeling grateful for Nico's care and concern. "Deal. Blue pancakes and then a nap. You're the best, Nico."

As Nico headed to the kitchen to whip up some blue pancakes, Percy couldn't help but feel a surge of warmth in his heart. He was lucky to have someone like Nico in his life, someone who understood him and always knew how to make him feel better.

Up in the sky, the gods watched the scene unfold with amusement. "Blue food, of all things," Apollo remarked, shaking his head.

Athena smiled. "It's the little things that bring joy, even for a hero like Percy. It's good to see him finding happiness in the simple pleasures of life."

As Percy and Nico enjoyed their blue pancakes together, the gods looked on, knowing that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would always have each other and the little joys that brought them closer.