🌺 • Chapter 13 • 🌺

🌺

It didn't take long for autumn to arrive, making summer inevitably end for the season, meaning it was time for all the musicians and crew to get ready for the upcoming Fall Music Festival in Musutafu to begin serious preparations.

Luckily for the Dynamights, not much work had to be done on the band's end, as they were using the concert as their platform to release their brand-new album. All that was left was for the backstage crew to work on making sure their set looked good for their upcoming performances.

They pretty much killed two birds with one stone. That's what happens when you have a good manager, at least that's how Ashido put it.

Izuku had been fairly excited about the concert as well, especially since he had never had the chance to go, and now he basically would be given the best view at the festival as due to his contract, Aizawa managed to pull some strings and got him a spot where he would be hidden above the crowd and given a good view of the stage as to get nice shots for photos.

It was a dream come true for him.

And the day of the concert had finally arrived.

Izuku entered the makeup studio where the bandmates were getting their final touches done before leaving on the tour bus.

Everyone was doing their makeup, with guidance from professionals, aside from Kirishima who was having Ashido do his makeup for him.

It was nothing crazy, simply touch-ups that highlighted their best features.

Izuku never thought of wearing makeup before but watching Ashido and Kirishima gave Izuku a bit of an idea. He headed right for Katsuki, making sure not to spook or interrupt him to mess up his makeup, and waited for Katsuki to address that he was there.

"What's up, babe? You ready to go?"

Izuku blushed, still not used to the nickname, "Um, n-not quite. I was wondering if you could do my makeup for me? You're really good at it."

Katsuki straightened his posture, "Ha? What do you need makeup for? You're gonna be hidden the whole time."

"I can't look pretty for you?" Izuku pouted.

"You're already fucking beautiful. No amount of makeup is needed for that." Katsuki smirked.

"But you're wearing makeup and you're already really handsome!" Izuku argued.

"Because it's required. Hell, I don't even know what I'm doing, I'm just doing what they told me to do."

"That's not true! You've always been good at using makeup! I remember a few years ago when you did a photo shoot for your mom's makeup line, you said she taught you how to use makeup when you were younger because you always got into fights and wanted to hide all the bruises on your face!" Izuku smiled at his knowledge but quickly covered his mouth when he realized he had spoken too much.

"Heh, stalker much? I should enter you into one of those fan trivia games, we could make you a ton of money." Katsuki joked.

"It was all over social media at the time..." Izuku mumbled...

"Alright, alright, look, I really didn't do too much on myself since I don't wear a lot of makeup, and frankly, you really don't need it either. I'll just highlight your features, how's that?"

"Yes! I'm perfectly fine with that!" Izuku agreed.

"I would've also suggested putting blush on your cheeks but you already get super red around me so, that really isn't necessary..." Katsuki teased.