What happened? 💛💚

So.... I did a thing :b

I'm writing this to support a couple of my headcanons, mainly Yellow missing a leg and Green is deaf in one ear.

(Italicized words are flashbacks)

Why? Cause I felt like it. Enjoy the angst you wonderful people :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was the dumbest movie ever. Who's the wise guy who picked it?" Green complained.

"You did." Blue sighed from the other end of the couch.

"What? Didn't hear you." Green turned his good ear towards Blue.

"I said you did." Blue spoke a bit louder.

"Oh yeah." Green laid back.

"I liked it!" Red piped in, his cheerful voice lifting the mood. "So did Rueben!"

The pig snorted and cuddled deeper into Red's lap.

Purple giggled from the recliner beside the couch.

"I liked the part where the man and lady fell in love." Her deep amethyst eyes sparkled.

"Gross. I preferred the part with the hacker." Yellow made a face.

Blue chuckled and rubbed his twin's shoulder.

"Of course you did. What about you Second?"

Second was snoring softly, wedged in between Red and Green. Everyone laughed.

"Come on, Sleeping Beauty. Wake up!" Green shoved Second, trying to wake him.

"Huh?" Second blinked, his mind still foggy. "What did I miss?"

"Pretty much the whole movie." Yellow rolled his eyes.

Purple laughed as she watched the boys on the couch. She loved having a new family. One that actually cared about her and for each other.

"Sooooo, now what?" Red sat upward, Second falling behind him.

"I dunno." Green switched the tv off.

Blue got up to go refill the popcorn bowl, and Yellow sat up to help him.

"I've got it." Blue assured him. "Stay in here and rest. I know your leg has been bothering you again." 

"You sure? Cause its not that big of a deal-"

Blue stopped him before walking towards the kitchen with the empty popcorn bowls. Yellow sighed and laid back in the couch. They all sat in silence for a bit, listening to Blue humming some song in the kitchen.

Purple was the first to break the silence.

"If it's okay, can I ask what happened?" She asked timidly.

Yellow looked at her oddly.

"I-I mean, what happened to, you know, your leg?" She stuttered. "I'm kinda curious."

"Oh." Yellow responded, tapping his fingers on his prosthetic leg.

Both he and Green exchanged a look, and Red slid off the couch to sit on the floor.

"It's fine if you don't want to talk about it! I was just wondering." Purple quickly added.

"N-no! It's alright." Yellow sputtered. "I can tell you if you want, although it may be kinda, I dunno, gruesome? I'm just warning you."

Purple sat closer to him.

"I wanna know what happened." She said, the look in her eyes showing that she truly cared.