Giving Punishment Takes Finess -DreamXD

DreamXD POV:

I finally have my hands on this stupid Texan. I can't believe someone like this could ever lay hands on someone like my angel.

Goodness... maybe Dream was right when he said I have a problem. I do think about him a lot... you know what that is the least concerning thing that I am doing currently. I'm literally about to torture someone for him.

Speaking of which, I should probably use the portal now that we are away from that greedy little toad.

"Sapnap, you are to go through the portal." I hope my tone was rigid enough to get my point across that it is serious. Then again, my voice echoes even in crowded dance floors, so putting a serious tone to it should be enough.

"Yeah, yeah, are you going to tell me why you needed me anyway? I don't plan on being your friend for stuff like George." The way he spoke to me passed me off, but I was more offended that he would even assume that I wanted him! I, a God, purposefully wanting an offender. Preposterous!

"Absolutely not. That is not at all the reason I called you here and tell your little friend 'George' that he has fallen out of my favor and will not be able to regain it." I was utterly offended and was going to send this man back to that arrogant mushroom as a message that he was next after I was done with this one's punishment. I was going to send this Texan to George right before he was to die with only enough time to relay the message that that gold digger was next!

I created the portal and shoved the wretched man into it. On the other side laid a perfectly white room. First, I would leave him here for a few days with nothing but white soundless insanity and then would come back to torture him in a different way.

"Welcome to your new home." I hoped my tone was cold enough, but I knew it would never be cold enough for the crime he committed. "I will be back in a week. Water will appear when you need it. This is for my angel."

Dream was my angel. My lover. My holy water. How could someone so unworthy even dream of being allowed to catch a glance of his hair. The dirty blonde with golden roots that were mine and mine alone. The poison in his glare could rip the oxygen from my lungs even as I, a God, could create in on my own.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by an ugly sound that could very well burst a mortals ear drums. It is just the Texan though, why did he get to touch my angel?

"Quit your racket offender. This is your punishment until I am back." I need to return. Dream doesn't like being in confined places alone for too long, and I wasn't going to put him in an uncomfortable place. He has gone through enough already.

I flipped off the Texan and teleported out of the white room. The room was deep in the end, covered by endstone, and I had cleared his inventory, so I wasn't worried about leaving.

I appeared back in my mansion on the other side of the end dimension. I saw Dream very busily chatting with someone through... well... chat. I knew I was smiling at this point. He was yelling at his communication device in a playfully angered way to someone I could only assume was Punz or Wilbur.

I personally wasn't a fan of Wilbur because of how lovesick he acted around Dream, but I trusted him in the way that I trusted a trained guard dog. He cared for Dream, and I knew he would never hurt him. He wasn't on the list if those who had hurt Dream even with how he acted which kind of surprised me but made me realize he saw Dream as a sort of God or Jesus figure and doesn't see himself worthy enough to do anything but worship Dream.

I understood that feeling, but I am arrogant enough and know I am God, so I don't feel ashamed in doing more than just worshipping my perfect lover. He cares so much for others he is willing to let them fight him for peace, I personally would have just killed anyone who disobeyed my rules, so he had my utter respect as a person, not just my love for him as his lover.

Shit-, he caught me staring again.

"XD, you really have a staring problem. I think we should get that checked out at this point . It's pretty bad." I know he is right, but he is simply too gorgeous to not stare at.

"My sweet toxin, you are simply too lovely to not stare at~." The way his face flushes hot when I tease him will always be on my list of favorite things.

"It is late shall we head to bed?" I always felt so calm around him like the weight of deciding how to create ecosystems no longer mattered, only him.

"Sure, just let me end my convo with Will. He's trying to make me a temple in the middle of L'Manburg again. But as I keep reminding him, I am not perceived well in most places!" He sighed, but I could tell he was happy, so I am happy.

"Of course, my angel." He was my everything and the closest thing I had to an angel. I did not make angels because if I needed to do something, I would just do it myself... but he... he made me happy. That was something I, even as a God, could not do for myself.

Timesckip Brought to You By Sleepiness

DreamXD POV:

It's been a week now, so it is time to go visit the offender in torture. I teleport to the white room, and the Texan man is huddled in a corner, muttering to himself about colors. Stupid man.

I smite this man with lightning that defies physics, the laws I made. The strategically pointed lighting electrocuted this man in the groin. I remember a certain mortal known as I belive YuriMidnight winning my entire cults approval in wanting this one's dick specifically stabbed so as I promised them I dropped a hot and recently sharpened knife on this wretches dick.

Truly my mortals had the best ideas for torture to burn and cut away the thing he violated my holy one with.

Unfortunately I could only torture him for the afternoon because Dream was expecting to be taken back home after his meet up with Wilbur, Punz, and Philza. He said something about bringing back the dead before leaving. I'm not really worried about that though because if that is what he wants I will let him do it. Even necromancy.

The now eyeless and one legged man who was tattered and bleeding from every pore like an unholy Jesus that was castrated had a water proof lanyard around his neck with a note for that stupid sleepy toad a warning that he was next. I snapped my fingers and the bloody man was teleported to the sleeping gold digger with his bed in the woods.

Hah, now that this is over with I can go to my delicious little poison and see who he brought from the dead this time.

_________________________________________

Hello my dears! As most of you know from my update earlier tonight I will be continuing this story. Updates will be slow but they will come! Take care of yourselves, that means eat proper meals for your body and drink plenty of water! Go out and pamper yourselves every once and awhile!
                                            -Love Caen 🤍