Meeting Old Friends

Dream POV:

XD came to me and Punz to pick me up from hanging out with him, Philza and Wilbur, but I forgot to tell him that I was reviving another friend, so he actually got spooked when Techno said hello in his usual monotone behind him.

"So, meet Technoblade... again." I knew my smile was awkward, but he didn't really know Techno before he passed away, so I thought it would be best to reintroduce them.

He actually looked stunned for a second and then spoke. "You went over to your friends to bring back a dead person? You could have just asked me to do it for you. Nice to meet you again, Technoblade." He was much calmer than I expected, so I'm very glad that it went well.

They stared at each other for awhile like they were talking to each other telepathically. Then Techno spoke up "Well I'm gonna go home with Phil and Will so seeya Tellatubby!" He gave out his monotone chuckle and waved before enderpeaeling in the direction of their cabin. I waved and then turned to XD.

"So what have you been up to while I was hanging out with them?" XD grinned in response and didn't say much.

"Nothing much. Let's get going?" I nodded and took his hand that he had extended to me. He opened the portal to his realm and our home and carried me through. The winds were still just as strong as they were.

We got home relatively fast thanks to the portal. I immediately dragged XD to our room so I could go to sleep, I wanted to cuddle after all.

"You're being pretty quiet? What's up?" I questioned him, not trusting that he didn't just go off and kill someone, or torture someone. I wouldn't put it past him to be honest.

He didn't say say anything and instead held me tightly pulled against his chest while pressing a soft kiss against my neck. "Nothing happened, my angel, just go to sleep."

I don't really care if he killed or tortured anyone to be honest the people in this world torture each other already so it wouldn't be too different if he had.

I shut my eyes deciding to take him up on his offer for sleep. Placing a hand on his I drifted off to sleep.

_________________________________________

I deeply apologize for the long wait, taking care of a child I no joke! I wouldn't giver her up for the world though. I will be continuing this story and finishing it. Please remember to take care of yourselves, and as always sleep well my lovelies!

                                            -Love Caen 🤍