First impressions matter

A/N: Their may be a few mistakes cause I'm writing this in the pitch dark

I stepped inside the schoolhouse and EVERYONE turned and looked at me. I put my stuff away and didn't know where to sit. I stood there when the teacher came out. He had a ugly mustache AND a uglier face! "You there you're the new student right?" He asked me. "Yes I am" I answered back. "Okay go sit by Ruby" he told me. A girl waved her hand at me that must be Ruby. 

I walked up to her and sat down. Every girl stared at me. "So what's your secret!?" a girl with red braided hair asked me. "What do you mean?" I asked back. "How are you so pretty!" another girl asked me. I gasped "What do you mean you girls are very pretty and I was just born like this!" I said.

Then there was a tap on my shoulder. I looked over and saw a tall blond haired boy standing right to my side. All his friends were laughing. "Can I help you?" I asked the boy. "You can help me by giving me a kiss" He answered. All the girls were laughing. 

"Ew I would never your face looks like a potato!" I answered him. He got angry and walked away. I looked at all the girls mouths wide open. "What is it that my british accent is annoying or something?" I asked. "You just roasted Billy Andrews!" Said a girl with raven black hair. "I told you, none of the boy would've said that to us your so pretty!" The red haired girl told me.

It was lunch but I couldn't go outside cause of the weather. I sat inside singing to myself silently when I was rudely interrupted by a boy calling my name. It was none other then Billy Andrews. I Walked up to him and the other boys. "What do you need now?" I asked him. "So where's my kiss" He asked. "I told you no" I said. He grabbed my arm before I could leave.

"Let go of her" said a voice I recognized. Gilbert Blythe. He ripped Billy hand off my arm and I ran back to my sit. "Hey are you okay?" Gilbert came and asked me. "Yes I'm fine just I really want to kill Billy!" I told him. "I respect that" Gilbert said laughing a bit. "May I sit with you?" He asked. "Oh come on I was sing" I told him jokingly.

"While I already heard you sing so continue." He said. I got very nervous then Mr. Phillips told us it was time for class.

A/N: I will try to update everyday so stay tuned!