The Downturn of the stars

There are many people who believe that the United States was on a good path until 1914, although no certain science is known about what went wrong in these times, what is known is that it was a series of unfortunate events that undermined the American giant until leaving it unrecognizable, starting with the abrupt end of "The Roaring 20s" due to the global economic crisis caused by the fall of the British Empire.

The Great Depression is known for being the beginning of the United States' path to its downfall, which lasted for more than a decade.

However, like any crisis, even if no American president had the initiative to fix it precisely, it eventually began to wane, to the point that by mid-1935 the crisis only meant a medium-sized economic obstacle, despite countless failures of the government and people of the United States to handle the crisis, the United States never fell from being the first economic power in the world, although at certain times the German economy reached 60 and even 70% of the US GDP.

This persistent economic crisis was largely caused by the First Weltkrieg, since both the United States government and American companies lent large sums to the Entente powers, money that never returned to American hands due to the war. There was the russian civil war, the revolution in France and as like a final blow, the fall of the British Empire (not completely)

It didn't help that the economic dominance of the German Empire over the world began to grow rampantly since the reforms they opted for in 1923, the German golden years turned this Empire into a global economic giant, the rampant industrial growth of Germany was little by little driving the United States out of the European, African, Asian and Australasian markets, to the point where even its backyard, that is, the American continent, was not completely dominated by the United States, the phrase "America for the Americans" "It no longer applied. . .