Chapter-4

In Kim mansion

After tae told them about the whole thing they all shouted at once.

All except Tae: WHAT?

Tae: ahh! My ears! Please speak slowly I am here only. And yes it's true.

Hobi: means she can be our kookie and if she is then is she fine?

Jin: why didn't she came here to us?

Joon: Is she angry at us?

Gguk: And did you talked with her?

V: And what does she spoke?

Tae: SHUT UP! No I don' t know that she is fine or not and why she didn't came here and no I didn't spoke with her anything otherthan business work.GOT IT.

All nodded then she yawned and got up and left from there to her room to sleep and left them hanging with there questions.Then all also left to there with thousands of questions in there mind.

One week passed like this with them going to there work and sometime spending time with each other.

It was weekend and all were sitting in the living room talking with each other and doing there work.Tae and V were in there usual bickering while suga was sleeping, Jin was scolding namjoon for breaking his favourite mirror, Jimin and J hope were playing puzzle game.And at last bo-ah was watching something on TV and min-kyu was admiring her lovingly.Suddenly, two man came running and stood huffing.Then all of them looked at them confusingly. Then suga asked startling all of them because he was sleeping sometime ago.

Suga: What happened? Did you ran any marathon?

Man1: No boss, The drugs deal which was going to happen today between them is not happening now.

Joon:  What? But why ?

Man2: Siho called us said that queens man attacked those drug dealers before they reach there destination and all of them got killed and drugs were burnt.

Hobi: which Queen ?

Man1: That mafia queen boss. She is so dangerous because mostly she have girl fighters and snipers in her gang.And it's shocking that girls' fought with those dealers and tlafter finishing there work they left like nothing happened.

V: okay you can leave now.

They both left from there and others looked at each other and spoke.

Jimin: Mafia Queen huh! So let's meet her soon.

Suga: yeah let's see who is this mafia queen who is more dangerous then us.

BTS looked at each other and smirked 😏.

Meanwhile with Kookie

Here also kookie's men gave her information that there 1st mission is done.She was smirking and thinking.
(Italic letters indicate what person is thinking)
Your destruction is started and this is just a teaser, Trailer and movie is still left.You thought you will harm them and thought that you killed me.Tch Tch! It's not easy to kill the king's princess who is more dangerous than king.I am  back with your death and destruction.I will shatter you pieces by pieces just like you did with my family years ago.
Then she left in her office room to do her other work.

While on other side

A man was throwing his things here and there while his mother was looking at him calmly yet frustratingly.

??: AHH! WHO DARED TO MESS WITH ME.I WILL KILL THAT PERSON.FIRST THAT FORMER MAFIA KING AND NOW THIS PERSON.AHHHH!

Mother: can you please stop all of this. Breaking things will not solve any problem.Try to find that person's information.understood.

Then she left from there leaving an angry man standing there.Then he called his man and asked him.

??: Find the information of that person who killed them and burnt the drugs.

Man nodded and left to find information and that person sat on the sofa while clutching his hair frustratingly.

That's it for today.I am sorry for not updating from last two days.Actually I was not getting any idea to what write in this chapter also I was having  headache.Wait till my next update and till then take care, stay safe and stay healthy.

Bye.