Important message

Hello dear readers, here is your author who came to tell you a message.
I wanted to say that I am sorry for not uploading the story for a long time.Actually I was busy preparing my project files, practicals and for upcoming exams which are in week.So I want to tell you that I will upload my story in next month's second or third week because I will be busy in exams.also I am going to hostel. Also stream Our Dear leader's new song and album. And I am sad that I will not be able to listen to RM's new album and will not be able to stream it.Please stream from my side to because I am going to hostel and mobile is not allowed there.But when I will come back.I will surely stream it and will upload the story.
In this story only 2 to 3 chapters are left then I will upload one shot book. You can send a request to me  by messaging me.One shot request should include

∆ bts × jjk brotherly one shot with a happy ending.It can be Indian themed too.
∆ Taekook oneshot with a happy ending.

It can include anything you want like fluff, angst, mafia etc whatever you want.

So this is it from my side. So bye my readers we will next month. Also I will probably come back when Our WWH Jin will come back.
Till then Stay safe, Stay healthy and Stay happy And also all the best to those who have any type of exams.

Bye 👋
See you soon ☺️