Heather x Courtney

I legit forgot who asked for this but I do know that they asked for it many many months ago 😭 

Courtney ran out of the principal's office and slumped against the wall. Tears falling from her eyes.

"Why didn't I get, why didn't I get it." she shook in place, holding her head.

"Cour-courtney?" a voice said, Courtney looked up to see Heather. They weren't friends so Courtney didn't want her to see her crying like this.

"Go away."

"Courtney. Class is about to end. Do you really want everyone to see you crying?"

"N-no."

"Ok, well we should head to the bus stop."

"O-ok, just let me grab my backpack."

Courtney headed back into the principal's office, wiping away her tears. She appeared back in the hallway a minute later, her hands filled with books.

"Do you need help?" Heather asked

"No, I'm good."

They walked to the bus and chose some seats in the middle while the bus filled with kids galore.

"I can't go home." Courtney said

"Why not?"

"My mom's going to kill me."

"Why?"

"I was going to win student council president and I didn't." Courtney's face was streaked with tears. But she had stopped crying.

"You can come to my house?" Heather offered

"Really?"

"Of course!"

"Thank you Heather, thank you so much."

The bus started and Courtney pulled out some homework to do. Heather pulled out her phone

GC:

Heather 👑: HELP  
Alehandsome: What?
Heather 👑: COURTNEY'S COMING TO MY HOUSE
Codemeister: ooooh 😏 
Heather 👑: Shut up
Trents9: Wait, why is she coming to ur house?
Heather 👑: I'll tell you guys later. We're here.

The two stepped off the bus and walked the rest of the way to Heather's cottage (/ref)

Courtney stepped inside, marveling at the marble walls and ceiling.

"Wanna head to my room?" Heather asked

"S-sure." 

They walked up the stairs and into Heather's room.

The walls were adorned with wigs, a trans flag hung up in the corner with some other pride pins pinned on. A shelf stood in the corner, the top and bottom shelves with books, the middle with snacks.

"Wanna chill for a bit. You can tell me all about what happened."

"No, it's ok. I have homework to do."

"Courtney, you can't spend all your time doing homework. You need to take care of yourself."

"But I don't have time." Courtney pleaded, tearing up. 

"We can make time." Heather comforted, hugging Courtney to her body.

Courtney began crying, her tears soaking Heather's jacket.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize."

"Th-thank you Heather. I needed this."

"Of course.," Heather said blushing "Anytime."

Courtney looked up at Heather, specifically looking at her lips.

Gay ppl /j

The two kissed, their eyes closing. Courtney being comforted, this time ✨romantically✨

They spent the rest of the night together. (get ur mind out of the gutter)

Heather 👑: GUYS WE KISSED

[436 words] Finally getting around to writing my requests for this book!! Starting off with one from my first one!!

Hope you liked it!!

Requests are still open, but they might take a while

Love you guys <3