Chapter 1 : Into the Asteroid Belt

The Earth was still searching for Mars and Venus from his orbit. He almost past half of his orbit, but he still didn't find them. "Maybe Mercury and Moon already find them? But if i go back and Mars and Venus is not there, I have to redo my search from there. Better go forward. " The Earth thought to himself.

But when he was about to continue someone called his name. "Hey Earth! " The sound was high pitched but a little faint. Earth was looking around him but he couldn't find who was calling him. "You need to turn around and look a little down! " The Earth follow the little instruction and sharpen his eyes. It was Phobos and Deimos. "Oh it's you two. Wait, have you seen Mars? " Phobos and Deimos then look at each other, they know their planet has been attacked but they don't know where Mars is. So they shook themself (equivalent to shook your head). The Earth sighed, seems like finding his friends are harder than heading into the sun. "I see now, well I guess i have to find them myself. " Phobos and Deimos then looked at each other. "Wait Earth! "Earth then turn around again. "What is it? " "We have something to tell you... "

   Phobos and Deimos explained almost everything

Phobos and Deimos explained almost everything. "And there's a message from Titan, it was that they have your moon and they will be waiting at the asteroid belt. " Earth core shocked to the innermost, it seems like what he did made a pretty... not pretty, REALLY huge mess! Here come his impulsivity. "Take me to their base. " "But they have set a trap! " "I don't want more celestial bodies get hurt because of me, especially Moon! " The two Mars moons sighed, it's not like they gonna fight word with the Earth. "We Mr. Earth if you say so, follow us. " The two moons lead ahead while the Earth is following, and having a lot of thought in his mind. "What have i done, i didn't expect it will be butterfly effect! I hope it can still be solved by words, now let's just make a plan, euuuh how should i apologize? " The Earth lost in thoughts

At the Moon Revolution base, they were discussing about the trap position. "And Neptune's moons are taking this position. Okay everyone, take your position and wait for one of the signal!! " Shout Ganymede loud and clear. Now, all the moons has set to their position in a hiding spot, except for Titan and Moon because their position is in the middle of the open room, large enough for Earth to enter. Moon was sickly worried, the tactic of using him as a bait to lure Earth into the asteroid belt is actually a smart move because Moon knows that the Earth is impulsive. He can only hope that the Earth is taking action carefully. He need to do something. He then approach Titan. "Is this what you really want Titan? " seems like Titan need to deal with Moon's talking again. " Please no talking. " "How did you expect this going to go?! You're going to wipe out all life on Earth, hurt him, and, and, what? The planets will finally respect us?" The Moon's voice shows a desperation. "It's better than nothing. " "You're not like this, You're not thinking straight! You're fighting with the right reason in a wrong way! " Seems like Titan is getting tired. "You know what? I thought you understand Moon, out of everyone i thought you'll be the one to see why the Earth must learn his lesson! " The Moon need to tell that the Earth has changed. "The Earth is changing. " "I doubt that. "

"You gathered all moons here under one cause, do something good with that, not just more destruction. " Seeing this, Titania approach the two. "He actually got a point, Titan. Maybe we should talk i-" What ever is in Titan core right now, making him so hard to have conversation "Ask them nicely? Right, you don't know them like I do, how it feels... " The Moon finally stop talking, he just sighed and thought "I know the Earth, I know how it feels, more than everyone in this asteroid belt.. "

Suddenly, the asteroids start acting weird, like they're getting off their orbit, implying that something massive is coming. Then a similar very expected voice was heard, it was a friend and a foe, the Earth. "Titan, I want to talk. " The moons are increasing their guard, Titan and Earth stare at each other core, while Moon jaw dropped. His very worst worry became reality, the Earth is impulsive enough to go to the asteroid belt. He can only hope the Earth can talk things out with this.