Chapter 3 pt.1 : What are we missing?

Mercury is dragging Venus and Mars out of the asteroid belt. They were heavily injured after the battle. But because both of them are more massive than Mercury, he need a lot of time and energy to even just reach outside the asteroid belt. Not even reaching Mars orbit. Mars finally can open his eyes after being unconscious for long, but he still feel the pain. He then see that Mercury is dragging them out of the asteroid belt.

   "You guys are too inhale heavy! " Even thought it's tiring, Mercury has a sense of responsibility to help Mars and Venus after Moon told him to do so. "Wh- wha- what happen? " Mars is trying to speak even though it's hurt. "Mars! You're back! " Mercury is happy to know that they're still alive, it seems like Venus will also regain his consciousness. "Uuuh who, who is-" "It's Mercury. " Venus went silent a bit "Oh you-" "Don't think much about it, this is bigger than you think. " Venus feel guilty and indebted after knowing Mercury had helped him. He then smiled and say "Thank you. "

But then Mars remember about the revolution and his worry increased like my sister height (she gave me permission to use it) . "Wait Mercury! We need to tell- engh, the Earth about the moon revolution! " Mars is speaking loudly making him hurt a little more. "But you're hurt! " Mercury is worried about their condition, but mars become stone cored (headed) if it comes to worrying" I don't care if we're hurt and not friend with the Earth anymore, we need to warn him! " Mercury sighed, why is everyone so hard to tell them that they are in danger or hurt. "Okay then, the Earth is actually looking for you, same with me and Moon, but we separate. Earth is looking from the goldilock zone while me and Moon look for you in the asteroid belt. "

Mars and Venus glanced at each other, having some similar question about what is happening all the time when they're not with Earth. What happen all the time when they were unconscious? Why is the Earth looking for them, didn't their friendship totally break up the last time they see each other? What are they missing? Mercury look at the two, knowing what they're thinking. He then break the silence. "Okay okay, i know you two have a lot of question, but aren't you going to warn the Earth or something?" Mars and Venus then snap back to reality. They are not really ready to meet the Earth after what happened. But because this is an important occasion, they set that aside. Mars is the first one to ask. "Okay then. Mercury, do you know where the Earth is?" "Like i said before he was searching for you guys from the goldilock zone."

   Venus patience's has running thin, he can't wait anymore about the moon revolution. "Well why are you waiting for pipsqueak? lead us to him. Ouch, it's still hurt" Mercury sighed, seems like Venus has still not change. He can't deny it though, he miss that "pipsqueak" title. "Well i can lead you two to search for him. But at least move slowly and don't rush! Lucky for you, maybe i can answer some of your question because... i get myself into some situation while you're gone doing your own stuff." Seems like someone who doesn't usually talk like Mercury can talk so much if they have interesting stories, even Venus nonexistent brain couldn't catch up to what's Mercury saying. "Well what are we waiting for, let's go! we don't have much time." Mars remind the two. Then they're on their way to warn the Earth.

 Then they're on their way to warn the Earth