Chapter 2 : Two Side Doing the Same thing

"hello? Jupiter! Saturn! Your moons has gone crazy, hellooo?! " Jupiter and Saturn vanished without a trace and cannot be seen, which is ironic because they're the biggest planet in the solar system. " They're supposed to be the biggest planet, why i can't find them?! You see Triton, you're wasting your time trying to help Moon, Callisto and IO when you can be, aagh what am i doing? "

Triton stop talking to himself, he then try to continue further more, but found nothing. He then give up and literally start talking to himself again. "Okay2, accept it Triton.The gas giants are gone, atleast you tried, your conscience is clear. You did your best and your friend will probably... Ugh snap out of it! They're not your friend, you've just met Callisto and- wait, who's that? "

Triton spotted some similiar celestial bodies heading to the side direction, and he recognize them except one. It's the dwarf planets! Triton then quickly approach them. "Hey you guys! What are you doing here outside the kuiper belt? " Pluto and the other then looked at their side searching for the voice. "Wait, Triton? Aren't you supposed to be in the moon revolution? " "Not me, and some other too. And who is that guy? I don't recognize him as one of the dwarf? " Triton looked at the unfamiliar guy. The "unfamiliar" then introduce himself.

   "I'm Tethys, Saturn's moon

"I'm Tethys, Saturn's moon. Looks like i'm not the only one who disagree with the moon revolution and i believe you can see why. " Tethys explained every word clearly. "Why are you guys here? " Triton asked, he never saw the dwarfs go past Neptune orbit. Charon then explain. " We've heard about the revolution and we are here trying to search the gas giants and warn them. " "Wait, I was sent to warn the gas giants, but I can't find them. "

Triton was hoping they know where the gas giants, fortunately Tethys always know where is Saturn going. "Last I remember, Jupiter and Saturn are not in good term right now, but I know where they're and we can find them if we go follow their orbit. Fortunate for you, we have only less than a quarter of Jupiter orbit to reach them. " Seems like Tethys like to explain completely. "You can join us too Triton! You may have information we don't know. " Makemake invite Triton, he thought that the more the merrier. Triton then gladly follow Tethys and the other dwarfs. It's been so long since he met them.

Meanwhile Uranus is still writing in his diary. Until Neptune decided to jumpscare him from the back. "Hey Uranus! " "Aaahh Neptune! Stop startling me from the back mate! " If Uranus core can leave his body, it will do without hestitation. But Neptune just smile while a little jumping in literal space. "Hey Cousin, do you wanna hear something, I got things to tell ya!! " Neptune cheer jumping while Uranus is not interested. "Not now mate, I need to continue my diary. " "Buuut I think know wheeeere or what our moons doing. "

Uranus then froze for a second, then going back to feeling down. "Look mate, I don't think my moons will ever forgive me. So let's just them be. " "Well I have moooore things to tell you other than your moons that you might be interested in it riiiiiiiight? " Uranus finally surrender to Neptune's happy jiggly chatter and decide to go with it. "Okay okay, what is it mate? " "Weeelll I just go back from searching my moons and actually found them! Then I also found two other moons that recruiting my moons to join the revolution against the planet or something. " Uranus expression goes from uninterested to shocked, how in the universe he know nothing about this.

Neptune decided to continue. " Well then I let my moons join them. After then I saw Pluto and Charon is some what in a situation. Then I helped Pluto feeling better and go back to game they were playing, leaving Charon with me so I can talk to her. I said that she's a cool moon and unlike other moons, she help her planet while the other moons are planning a war on their planet. And she was shocked. I think she and the dwarfs decided to do something about the revolution. " Uranus felt dizzy hearing all this information he never heard of. Now it make sense why he see Saturn's moon approach his moons before, to recruit them to the revolution! "Well what are you waiting mate?! We need to do something! But we don't even know where is the revolution take place and what they might be planning. " Uranus then thinking hard to do something for the situation. "Well, I can't find anything to do beside warning the gas giants. Let's go mate! " Neptune then yippeed while following Uranus. Things are about to get interesting.

(810 Words)

I remember when i can write literally thousands of words in just one day. Welp, i'm more busy right now. Anyways, sorry that there is no picture on this one. I'm working on it.