*****6.ARIA*****

We all are at the restaurant, I am avoiding him I came here with Mom and Dad while Nick Ava, and Dylan came in Nick's car.

We reached before them , Mom Dad and Uncle Aunt went to meet the owner of the restaurant as they are friends with him I took a seat next to the window I was looking out of the window and I sensed someone on my left

Brunette hair . Brown eyes . 6'4
Zane Moratti.

"What's up pretty lady,missed me" Zane said with a smirk.

What the hell I said and hugged him.

Zane and I were friends in 8th Grade and then he shifted to New Jersey and now we barely talk I am meeting him after 4 Years. His father is CEO of a Moratti Security.

What are you doing here in new York.I asked curiously.

"what happened Aria."

How do you know?I asked.

"Ava called me and told me to come here" he answered

I sighed.

Zane it's..it's...I struggle to answer

"Tell me Aria you know you can trust me"

1 months ago.....
I started dating Jermy everything was going well until one day I find out he dated me a challenge to his friends.he got a dare to have sex with me and make me fall for him which he did and when i find out I slap him in front of everyone at the school.
And today he send me some videos , he recorded me bath and also us having sex.
He is blackmailing me that if u didn't get back with him and said him sorry in front of everyone he will leak those videos. He wants me to have sex with me again....

I told Zane everything.

"That son of a bitch I swear Aria he will regrate messing with you" Zane said with anger but then he clam down

What am I going to do Zane I can't tell this to Mom and Dad also they will be so disappointed in me . I said with tears in my eyes.

"Don't worry Aria , remember my dad knows hacking he can help us" zane said

But he is in New Jersey. I said

"Ohh did I mention we moved back here, so my dad is in new york now "

I smiled and hugged him.

"Well well well look who is here" Ava said and then wisphered him thanks.

And I feel someone staring at me well who else can it be

Nick Miller

Warm brown hair . Black eyes . 6'3

"So you are alive Moritti" Nick said to zane.

"Hello to you to Miller" Zane said and shake hand with Nick.

then we had our lunch and got back at the beach house I came back with Zane in his car he is also joining us at the beach house because Mom insisted and I also want him to join.
And I am still ignoring Nick.
------------------