10.ARIA

My alarm rang for the 5th time its fucking 6 in the morning and I have school at 7.

Fuck...

I am not a morning person but this morning, it feels different in a good way

Why..

Shit last night I kissed Nick Miller
Not only kiss we it was more than that something I never expected.

I am on his bed and he is sleeping next to me..
How dare he sleep next to me. But anyways what did I expect that Nick Miller will be a gentleman and sleep on the couch.

idiot.

He is sleeping peacefully next to me gosh how am i going to face him. What the hell happened to me last night well this is gonna be so awkward now. I better get out of here
I stand up and I can see my reflection in the mirror
fuck

why am i in his tshirt.. oh yeah he fucking tore my Calvin Klein dress.
I guess i am going home like this i better go fast.

Should I say him bye or wake him up?
Should I leave a note?

Umm... nevermind

I took my dress which was laying on the floor.

.............................
"Aria are you gonna say something it's been 20 minutes you haven't said any thing."Ava shouted

  "Promise me you won't kill me

I reached at school

I am wearing a mini bagie skirt with a matching jacket and a white tank top.

I haven't seen Nick after today's morning. God how am I going to face him
Noo I can't
Ig I will ignore him. Yep i will

I was keeping the books in the locker and suddenly someone pulled me with my hand and now I am pinned at some corner.

"Do you take me as a fool what did you thought you will delete the videos and that's it". He said with a sarcastic smile sliding his hand slowly on my back.

'Get your fucking hand off me jermey'.i said digging my nails into his hands.

"Aww baby can't I touch my girlfriend" jermey said coming more close to me.
    'I am not your girlfriend fuck off'.

"You will be soon darling did you check your phone I have a suprise for you meet Me at the terrace in the break time and if you don't come you know what is gonna happen so for now byebye". He said and went towards the washroom.

I check my phone and No..noo noo he still have those videos and photos fuck I have to tell this to zane.

I bend down to pick up my bag which fell down when that basted pulled me with his ugly hands and I sense someone's hand on by back suddenly anger triggered me and I turned to punch him.
'Don't touch me'.i shouted and punched him

Shit
Fuck

I thought it was jermey but fuck

"What the fuck silver".
----------------