Episode 2

Y/n- I don't ...have anything with me.

The man- Give your bag to me! (Pointing his knife towards her neck) Now! (shouts )

Y/n had no choice she gave her bag and he ran. Y/n's follower ran after him. She saw her follower running after him she didn't believe her eyes. The man fell down and her follower took his knife. He killed the man and got her bag. He came running back to her, She was standing there frozen. She didn't knew that he killed the man as the street lamps didn't work properly. He was sweaty. His bangs were on his face. He was looking so handsome. He was still holding her bag and moved it in front of her to take it. She was hesitant.

Jk- (breathing heavily)

Y/n-(She moved her hand forward slowly and took the bag) Thank....you!

Jk- (kept looking at her)

Y/n now knew that he was not a thief. He was following her for some other reason. For now, she was relieved that he helped her and was not a bad person.

Sarah- Did he follow you again? I'll call the cops. That's it!

Y/n- No! Stop! He literally saved me today. (told her the whole story)

Sarah- Really?

Y/n- hmm...I think he is doing this not for my money.

Sarah- Which means it's nothing to worry about is it?

Y/n- Yeah...I guess so.

Y/n started to feel more used to his following and felt safer. Y/n decides to talk to him finally. While she was on her way back home.

Y/n- (stops) (looks back at him) Actually I wanted to thank you again. You helped me.

Jk- (didn't expect this)

Y/n- I don't understand why you don't talk to me. ( she came closer)

Jk- (staring with his cold eyes)

Y/n- (They were not standing too far) Do you....Do you like me? (Her eyes could tell that she wanted a reply but she didn't get it)

She reached home as usual and saw the news. She saw the same man on the news who got killed by Jk that night.

Y/n- Look! He was trying to steal my money! He! He got killed (shocked)

Sarah- (Sat down with her) really? So this was that bastard!

Y/n- Oh no....no...shit! (stood up)

Sarah- What happened now Y/naah? Sit down.

Y/n- My follower saved me from him.

Sarah- Aren't you glad?

Y/n- No! He was the only one there who knew all that seen. He came back with my bag but I couldn't see where that man was.

Sarah- Now now....wait a minute!

Y/n- It was...him.

Sarah- No way! Why would he save you then?

Y/n- I don't know...I talked to him.

Sarah- You did what?

Y/n- I didn't know...I wanted to talk to him. I asked him if he likes me and all.

Sarah- Then? What did he say?

Y/n- Nothing.

Sarah- Nothing? I think he is crazy.

Y/n- He is a psychopath!

Sarah- Shut up! Do you have an evidence?

Y/n- Yeah! I am the evidence.

Sarah- (scoffs) Did you see that guy actually killing that man with his own hands?

Y/n- No but I was there while he killed him.

Sarah- Ah! That is not enough. Think of something else. ( Went back to studies)

Aren't you guys curious about what will happen to Y/n next night? To know that you should read the next episode. Love you armies take care!