Deaths Visit 💀

Julian laid in his bed sleeping peacefully
It was storming outside something that happened occasionally
His mom was in the kitchen arguing with her boyfriend Adam who Julian absolutely hated
This causes him to wake up and just sit there dazed and sleepy.

Something caught his eye in the corner of his room
"Dad?" Julian called out to the figure and it answered with a soft but equally deep tone "yes my dear?"
"Why are you here I'm not supposed to see you" the figure chuckles "I'm not really here my sweet child just a shadow projection" Julian Lays back down "okay night night daddy" the figure smiles and covers the boy in soft star covered blankets and kisses his head "good night my sweet boy"

After he sleeps once again the figure disappears after a flash of light fills the room.

Hours later and Julian was once again woken by yelling
But this time his mom comes in "ju baby come on we gotta go now" He gets up "okay mom" He didn't really ask questions just did as told and packed a bag along with getting dressed this was the routine after a argument between his mother Selena and her boyfriend they would leave for the week or more until he tried finding them.

Julian was used to it so he just a packed up all the things his godly father brought him from clothes to shoes and jewelry along with weapons for protection

After that they leave the house and don't bother looking back just from his moms face he could tell they aren't coming back seeing as she had packed the rest of his stuff and all of hers only leaving behind the shit that belonged to that asshole "mom?" He breathed out "yes baby" she responds "are we finally leaving?" She smiles grabbing his hand "yeah we are but I'm going to the cabin and your going to camp half blood where you belong with your dad okay?" He nods "okay mommy" she tightens her grip "I love you buddy" He Slowly Falls Asleep "love you too mom".

Julian is woken up when they reach the barrier "alright come on baby time to get you home" he steps out and walks towards the barrier saying bye to his mom as she drove away he wasn't concerned as he knew she couldn't go with him which was fine he had his father to guide him

He walks through the barrier being met with an almost accident with an arrow to the face he dodges in time for it to miss him "what the hell!" Ares children ready more arrows but are stopped by Chiron "that's enough children now would you like to explain who you are and why you are here before the ares children kill you?" Julian sighs "I'm Julian Gracewood I'm a demigod my moms just late with drop off" Chiron arches an eyebrow "you're mother dropped you off here in the middle of the night?" He just nods "yep" Chiron sends the other campers back to bed "follow me I believe you are Thanatos's son am I correct" Julian nods "yes sir" Chiron leads him into the woods "alright then your cabins right there see you in the morning for claiming young one" Julian nods and walks into the cabin shutting the door and going to bed immediately sleeping.