Camp day

Julian wakes up to the sounds of air horns
He falls out of the bed hitting the floor quite hard "ow what the in the seven hells was that?!" He sits up seeing other demigods outside his cabin "ugh what know"

He gets up off the floor opening the door
Luke Castellan Hermes kid stood in front of him "can I help you" he signs still exhausted "I'm here to show you around camp" Luke responds "yay" Julian just wanted to go back to sleep his dad had yet to visit so he was a little upset "well let's go" ju rolls his eyes "can I get dressed first?" Luke looks him up and down "yeah that's fine" (also kinda changed it up instead of the camp uniform they wear their own clothes)
Julian closes the door and gets dressed

(His outfit don't like it image something else) "Eh this'll work I guess" he goes back to the door walking outside "alright let's get this over with" he and Luke walked over to the breakfast hall joining everyone else "this is the dinner hall but ...

"Eh this'll work I guess" he goes back to the door walking outside "alright let's get this over with" he and Luke walked over to the breakfast hall joining everyone else "this is the dinner hall but we eat breakfast lunch and dinner in here also" Julian nods then feeling a small tug on his pinky looking at the string wrapped around it a black string fading into a pastel baby blue it tugs again more harder this time he lets it drag him all the way outside only stopping when he bumped into a boy a few inches shorter than him with blonde hair causing them both to fall over onto the ground

He looks up seeing baby blue eyes staring back at him "Really fates you gave me a son of Poseidon for a boyfriend!" Percy laughs loudly at that "you must be my fated demigod" Julian tried hard not to smile "hi I'm Julian son of Thanatos" Percy smiles "Percy son of sally Jackson" Julian giggles "ahh the classic deadbeat dad so I only like my mom because she actually raised me" Percy just smiled looking in love "yep" Julian helped Percy off the ground "welp welcome" Percy giggles "same to you oh uh wanna go get breakfast?" Julian nods "yeah I do want some cherries now" Percy smirked "cherry boy" Julian scoffed "please don't start calling me that Percy" Percy grabbed his hand as they walked to the breakfast hall.

(CLIFFHANGER)