10.Ish im sorry

Ishika Pov:-

I left the room and went outside. No one seemed to care about what was happening cause everyone was busy enjoying the party .

I went to my room packed my bags and left the house. I couldn't stay at a place where forget getting respect , I was treated like a whore . I couldnt care much about Ishan or Shubman at the moment. How could Shubman think I liked him for his money ?

Tears kept flowing down my eyes as I left the house with my stuff. I kept walking having nowhere to go . It was not a wise decision to leave when I had no place to go to but I couldn't stand being there for another second. I'd rather be homeless then be surrounded by people who think of me as a whore,  a slut who is Here just for money .

I kept walking for god knows how long until I reached a park . I went inside and kept my bag aside while I sat on a swing. It was very cold outside and all I was wearing was an off-shoulder gown . I started rubbing my hands trying to get some warmth while thinking about the whole scenario . Tears kept flowing no matter how many times I wiped my eyes . I could feel his touch all over me and it felt disgusting knowing that he thought of me as an object.

I should have never liked him in the first place,  in fact I shouldn't have taken the job either.  I'd rather survive with pennies then get called a whore for earning money that I actually worked hard for .

It had been a while and I almost fell asleep on the swing when i heard some guys laughing . I woke up and stood straight just to look at some youngsters who were drunk . I felt scared and started to take my stuff to leave but one of them stopped me by standing infront of me .

"Hey beautiful , did you not get a customer today? You don't need to worry anymore , I'd love to be your customer. " The guy said walking towards me.

I was terrified as I pushed him and ran out of the park but they kept following me . I kept running until one of them caught up to me and pulled me close .

"Don't tell me you dressed up so pretty just to turn me on and run away ! You gotta finish what you started babygirl " he smirked as he smashed his lips on to mine. I cried while trying to push him away but he kept on kissing me .

He moved to my neck trying to give me a love bite while I kept pushing him but to no avail. I felt disgusted . I didn't feel this way when shubman did the same . I felt ashamed of myself for not being able to defend myself .

He kept kissing my neck moving back to my face when I felt a loud thud. Someone just punched the bastard. I took a few steps back and looked at the person who just saved me. It was Shubman.  His fist was red with blood as he continued punching the heck out of the guy.

"Shubman" I called him trying to stop him from hitting the guy but he did not seem to care. I tried pulling him back as he kept punching the guy. The guy's friends ran away looking at an angry Shubman .

The guy looked like he would die if Shubman hit him anymore . I pulled shubman away from him standing in between him and the guy . He looked red with anger .

"Ishika move , I am going to kill this guy " Shubman said and I just stood infront of him.

"No , you are not! Just leave Shubman " I scolded him through the tears .

"Ishika don't defend that bastard , I'll make sure he goes to jail " said Shubman as he moved forward too.

I wish the guy would go to jail too but right now my anger for Shubman was not letting me think straight.

" Fine then you should go to jail with him , If I was sexually abused by him then I am sexually abused by you too . Go on , go to jail ! You anyway think of me as a doll , an object that you can do anything with . He thought the same Shubman . Both of you can go and rot together " I said .

I did not notice the guy running away as I was only focused on Shubman .

"Ishika please -" shubman said , his eyes looked watery

"No Shubman ! You don't get to act like a saviour when you yourself did the same thing " I said calmly , trying my best to not loose my cool.

"Ish I'm so sorry , I know I  shouldn't have done that . I didn't mean to . Please come home " Shubman said as he tried to catch Ishika's hand .

"I'm sorry but I don't think your mom would like to see a slut working in your house . I should probably go to someplace that hires people like me " I said . I was trying to sound rude but it came out soft tears constantly blurring my vision .

"Ish I'm really sorry , I didn't mean anything that i said . I promise I won't say anything like that ever again. I know I have been a jerk and I don't deserve forgiveness but please don't do this. Its late at night and this place is not safe. Please come home Ish" Shubman said .

Everything he said was true but I was too heartbroken and angry to care.  He could not just abuse me , question my character and then act all noble . I can take care of myself I thought as I walked away from him wiping my tears . I kept walking for a bit but felt my vision blurring . I could only hear Shubman screaming my name in the background before I saw black .

--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--

Well not gonna lie this chapter was difficult to write. I kept deleting it again and again and thought of changing pov's  but got tired and stuck with this one .

Sorry for not updating the last 2-3 days.  I was drained out and couldnt think of writing even though I had everything in mind .  If I would have updated earlier the story should be cut short and I've already done that one by cancelling 2 -3 chapters so didn't wanna do that again.

The updates are regular but I'll try to keep it more regular if possible .

Thank you for 700 + views ! Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that I could write a book.  You guys are amazing .

Please keep voting and do comment . It makes my day ♡

Bye pretty humans ♡