Prologue

~Angels fall, darkness paints their wings~

I failed.

Three angels are holding me, my hands on my back, wings painted black to show I sinned. Love shouldn't be a sin, my love doesn't make me bad. One kicks the back off my knee, causing me to fall and bow down to the my own damn father, the man who was supposed to love me. About to throw me into a deep pit leading to Hell. 

'Father!' I speak, my voice making everyone look up at me. 'Who are you to say I have sinned?' He doesn't belong here, my father was a demon pretending to be an angel. He acts heartbroken for a moment before faking some tears.

'Daughter-' He starts, I cut him off, lifting myself off the cold ground. 

'Don't you dare to address me as your daughter, Enyo!' I tell him, my voice shaking from anger. 'You are the one who should be thrown to Hell, where you always have belonged!' The anger in my voice makes the others watching silent. My father walks slowly to me, his hand takes out a dagger, pointing it to my old scars. I watch, not making a sound as he traces the scars he made, but kept a secret for the outside world. Nobody knew that the scars weren't made by demons, but healed by one.

I gasp as the silver blade cuts open my skin and makes their way into my stomach, the sick man I'll never call father again twisted the knife, making me scream in pure horror and agony. He puts his hand on my neck, dragging me to the flaming hole.

'Kamari, for you have sinned, you'll find your way in Hell.' With those words I get thrown into the dark pit. My screams filling the air, tears I have held back make their way down my cheeks. As my sight turns back I asked myself.

How have I ever called that monster "father"?