04

It was three o clock, Jungkook was telling his chefs what he wanted to made. He was thinking of traditional Korean food. A whole feast, he wanted to impress Taehyung. "Jungkook, isn't it the same five friends as last time?" One of the chefs asked, curious as to why they were making so much food.

"Yes but I've worked up quite an appetite, there is also one more- well two more guests." Jungkook said, tasting something from the pot, "Well the other guest is a child and he requests chicken nuggets. So make that aswell please, I will be getting ready. Call me if you have any questions." Jungkook shouted as he had already left the room.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was desperately trying to bath Juwon again. He had had school today and they went on a small trip to the local park, to which the parents had to pick them up from and of course Juwon was the kid to fall into the mud.

"How did you even do this?" Taehyung asked, stripping the boy off of his clothes. "I don't know..." Juwon's lips trembled, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay bubba, accidents happen, but that's why mummy needs to bath you." Taehyung softly spoke, Juwon wasn't the biggest fan of baths that didn't have toys and bubbles in, but they were getting picked up for 5:30. Taehyung is a punctual person and if someone says be ready by 5:30 he'll be waiting at the door by 5.

"Okay, mummy's going to be quick because I know you don't like it." Taehyung spoke in third person and it calmed Juwon down almost instantly.

The boy lathered up his wash cloth with soap, and started to wash him. It didn't take too long, it was around ten minutes and Juwon was out, his towel swallowing him.

"See done! How quick was that!" Taehyung exclaimed, Juwon giggling as he tickled him.

"Now we're going to get you dressed, let's see what you can wear today." Taehyung spoke, leaving the bathroom and ringing through Juwon's part of the wardrobe.

[Juwon's wearing something like that

[Juwon's wearing something like that.]

"Do you like your outfit bubs, you look so handsome." Taehyung complimented Juwon, as he smiled at himself in the mirror. "Handsome!" Juwon repeated with an exclaim.

The time was now 4:15, in Taehyung's head he only had a few minutes. He didn't have an outfit planned and he wanted to do his hair and makeup.

"Can you watch some TV while mummy gets ready?" Taehyung asked Juwon to which the boy replied with a loud 'yes'.

With Juwon watching TV, Taehyung headed to the bathroom and started his shower. He washed himself throughly, making sure to get in every nook and cranny. He wanted to smell good.

Around fifteen minutes later, he was out of his shower and it was around 4:37.

He panicked, opening his wardrobe quickly, he picked the first thing he saw.