s e v e n t e e n

*:・  You're such a dreamto me*

*:・ You're such a dream
to me*

"NOT TO BE like super rude but are you sure he doesn't like men?" Pippy questioned with a side glance to one of Jo's friends who looked as though they were listening. The person was quick to widen their eyes before shuffling away, leaving the three woman to talk in peace.

"Almost ninety-nine percent sure." Isabelle responded with a soft head shake, the thoughts that had controlled her for the past couple hours failing to subside.

"I'm almost ninety-nine percent sure your dad does not like me." Aurora said with a sense of melancholy, her face shrivelled up in a way that came with the saddened emotion.

"He probably does, just preoccupied with stuff most likely." Belle turned the soft head shake to a nod as she comforted her friend with a small pat on the shoulder before turning the half of her attention that wasn't deep in thought back to her other friend.

"Like father like daughter." Rory commented with raised eyebrows, her face saying words that she didn't want to do publicly. "It's probably just a friend that he was going to meet."

Pip's eyes were guided to someone across the room, the two other woman's words only entering her brain through one ear. "He's so pretty."

"That's Belles fiancé we are talking about Pip!" Their shortest friend commented with wide eyes causing the blonde to snap her head in their direction, her eyes darting between them as she went into panic mode.

"No that's not who I was talking about! He was!" Pip pointed her jaw forward, asking her friends to look with only a movement.

It was now Belles turn to snap her head behind her, the sight in front of her causing her jaw to tighten.

She was nodding towards one of her older cousins who was adorned in only a white button up and black trousers, the purple tie he was earring however throwing off the outfit slightly. Next to him stood Henry, everything he wore was navy except from the shirt, he was wearing the same was as every other man in the close vicinity.

"Wait-." Aurora's thought process was cut off by a squeal, one loud enough to take the girls mind off of the men and onto whoever the sound was coming from.

Jo's arms were wrapped around Lando in a sickeningly sweet hug, the bunch of flowers that he held soon being directed towards the woman once they pulled apart. They stood in conversation for a few minutes, Isabelle never once taking her gaze away from them before Josephine excused herself, leaving the boy to find the one woman he had come to talk to.