I wanna be an angel...

Crowley pov.

It was a fine day I guess is better than some of the other days. It was a weekday I the book shop and I was laying on the chair in the corner of the shop looking at angel serving costumes. When an older looking lady came in, angel walked up to her with a big smile. That made me smile a little.

Aziraphale pov.

A really nice looking madam entered my book shop and I took a few steps towards her bowing forward a little while smiling politely. "How can I help you madam" she just looked at me. He had big sunglasses on and a long red coat on, she pointed past me and when I turned around she was pointing at Crowley.

"Sorry madam I'm not sure of what I mean" I said with a nervous laugh, she walked past me and straight up to Crowley, Crowley looked at her with no expression at all just he's I don't care who or what you are face, I was nervous I took a breath folded my hands behind my back and gently walked over to them.
I smiled "so what is your wish madam"
"Him" the lady commanded, Crowley giggled leaving me confused. "Listen up lady I'm not someone's property" I stepped in "I-i think that what he meant is what do mean by saying you "want"him"
I looked at Crowley who has not even moved at all just laying chill in the chair with no worries at all.

The lady removed her glasses revealing a pair of red ish pink eyes. I was flabbergasted at the sight
"You are master Crowley right" the lady asked.
Crowley slides his glasses down "yeah who asks"
"My name is demonica" Crowley giggled in the middle of her sentence "how original" he said. I punched him "be nice Crowley" he looked at me then at her "yeah yeah sorry sorry demonica you said"
"Yes and I'm here because I wanna be an angel".

Narrator pov.

They both speechless and confused did not really understand the situation.
Aziraphale asked her "okay but why are you asking Crowley about help,?" Looking at Crowley confused.
She looked at them "we all down there know that Crowley got the chance so want it"
Aziraphale stopped her "my dear it's not how it works"
The young lady looked a mix of sad, angry and confused and embarrassed Aziraphale only had seen one's that time Crowley asked him to work together.
There was something about her that made Aziraphale want to help.
"But why do you wanna be an angel" Crowley asked. The lady looked at him "the same reason you don't wanna be down there it sucks" Crowley nodded understanding her needs. "I understand girl but there is nothing I can do" the lady growled and stumped out leaving the two omens speechless.

(Later that day)

Crowley pov.

Angel and I was sitting together angel leaning against me with some hot cocoa. Myself drinking coffee. "I'm still thinking of that remarkable young lady that came today " angle mumbled. I glanced down to him a little confused "who?" Angel sat up a little while saying "what do you mean who...... the girl who wanted to be an angel how can you not remember my dear Crowley" I looked at my beloved angel "oh her yeah what about her" I asked, angel stood up trying to find a book I followed him with my eyes while he walked around, he took a book and while reading he said "maybe she can be an angel I mean you got the chance maybe we could talk to the head office" I slipped down my glasses "angel we can't talk to our head office we a on vacation, retired call it what you want"  angel looked at me sadly and I new that I had to comfort him so i growled a little and went over to hug him, don't get wrong i love hugging and love him is just really hard for me showing emotion but I know he needs me so sometimes I really need to try "I love you angel" he hugged me back "I love you too my snake"

Narrator pov.

As time went by Aziraphale had a weird feeling of hate. Anger and jealousy in the area and it was strong he asked Crowley about it but he just shook it off "angel humans are like that all the time is a human thing someone is just angry about someone sleeping with his wife" Aziraphale looked at Crowley with a you serious face.
The in that second Crowley said that he could feel it him self "oh yeah I fell it " Aziraphale thought he was making jokes again when he started sniffing "something is coming" Aziraphale looked around trying sense it. In that second Beelzebub and Gabriel came they were walking together helping heaven and hell like let's say supervisor.

Aziraphale stood forward greeting them, beelzebub, Gabriel how can we help, they both stated talking like they finished each other's sentences " we are her to" " talk about a" " let's say lost demon called" " demonica" Crowley and aziraphale looked at each other's Crowley was trying not to laugh at them and Aziraphale started explaining "yeah we have seen her she wanted to speak to Crowley about being a angel" beelzebub and Gabriel looked at each other "she is our adopted daughter you can say" "we wanted to give her a better life and she thought that the only way to get a perfect life was to be a angel".

Crowley looked at them disappointed "so you guys created a let me say the truth a literal demon" Aziraphale went over and took Crowleys hand to make him stop and give him comfort Aziraphale new that Crowley new the feeling of not fitting in. Beelzebub took a step forward will you guys please help you know earth better than any of us.

Crowley was resisting but I'm sure is just the thought of helping others there was holding him back. Aziraphale looked at them giving us a day to think about you can come back at tea time tomorrow he smiled Beelzebub and Gabriel thanked them and literally disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Aziraphale looked at Crowley that was having a hard time choosing what to do. " what do we get for helping them angel" Aziraphale was thinking of a moment "I'm not really sure"

(Some time has passed since Beelzebub and Gabriel had left and Aziraphale and Crowley decided to eat lunch at the ritz)

"I don't no angel I don't wanna stick my nose into others business" Crowley said. " we aren't really doing that they are asking us for help"  Crowley was silent for some time. "Okay"
Aziraphale looked up at him " really"
"Yeah there wouldn't be a story if we didn't" Crowley said. Aziraphale reached out for Crowleys hand and smiled Crowleys just smirked and looked away. He then coughed and leaned back " well can I tempt your for a cup of hot cocoa" Aziraphale smiled " that would be nice".