Fallen angel

Narrator pov.

Crowley was woken up by some noises from the book shop and went out to find Aziraphale wondering around "angel can't we go back to sleep please" Crowley said while leaning against a book shelf. Aziraphale walked over and put both hands on each side of Crowleys face "sorry my dear but I have to find some more research before Beelzebub and Gabriel I coming this afternoon" Crowley growled then walked back to the room closed it and opened it fully dressed, the only thing he hadn't put on was his glasses he had been more comfortable not having them on when they were alone but he always had them in his shirt.

Aziraphale knew that he wasn't going to help him but Crowley just wanted to keep Aziraphale company when he was working. Aziraphale smiled as Crowley leaned back with one leg at the armrest.

Crowley still couldn't read he had learned a little about the importance and basic stuff but still not as good as Aziraphale. That had been reading and reading for centuries.

Some time went by and Aziraphale was slowly forgotten what he was looking for, Crowley came in with coffee and hot cocoa. " take a break angel get some power" Crowley said but that turned on a light in Aziraphales head "power" Crowley looked confused "what do you mean by power" Crowley asked. "We need power" said Aziraphale.  Crowley handed aziraphale the cocoa. "No you need power" Crowley said "no no no her me out if demonica is a fallen angel then she can be turned back by power" Aziraphale said excited, Crowley pinched his finger on both side of his eyes "yeah maybe but if she is a normal demon then I'm pretty much sure that she can't" Aziraphale looked kinda sad for a moment but the smiled " is still a 50/50% chance that it will work we just have no found a way to do it.

(Some til later)

Aziraphale pov.

"I-i can't believe I can't find anything about turning demons". Aziraphale wanted to know more about fallen angels and demons but no human book knows about that. I guess I could find a script roll in heaven but I don't think I'm much welcome up there right now. Com on think aziraphale my eyes fall on Crowley.

"Why are you looking at me like that" Crowley asked me when I came back to my senses. Crowley looked at me with a strange expression "hello earth to angel" Crowley mumbled. I wanted to ask him he was the only one that knew something about it. " Crowley will you please tell me about fallen angels?" Crowley looked at me speechless for a second then looked down. " what is there to tell I yeah you know f-fe" Crowley got up put on his glasses and walked out, I walked after him " Crowley wait stop I sorry" Crowley turned around "is okay angel I just need some time for a minute" I got in the Bentley and drove off.

Narrator pov.

Crowley was gone for some time and Aziraphale hoped he would be back when Beelzebub and Gabriel was here.

Crowley pov.

I got out of the Bentley and went I to Aziraphale. " I'm back" Aziraphale walked up to me and hugged me. "I asked to many questions and god didn't like that so he just snapped his fingers and down was I". Aziraphale looked at me kinda sad. But just gently nodded and smiled.

Aziraphale pov.

Some time has passed Crowley seems to be okay again it was almost time for Beelzebub and Gabriel to come. I was sitting wondering over the last details I needed when Crowley came with some hot cocoa and kissed me on the forehead.
Beelzebub and Gabriel came " hello my dear friends" Gabriel greeted me "so will you guys help us?"
"Yes but I have a question about demonica"
Beelzebub steps forward "what do you need to know" I took a deep breath "is she a fallen angel?" Gabriel looked at Crowley. " not that I believe" Beelzebub said looking at Gabriel. I was disappointed not knowing what to do.

" what is your plan know"
"We will try finding her and we need Crowley for that" Beelzebub said, Crowley stood up " why me?" Crowley asked, " she trust you. You are the one she believes can help her" I said looking at Beelzebub to confirm, she nodded.
"Where do you guys believe she will do" I asked, " she will everything in her power to get Crowley to help her in any way" Gabriel said.
I looked at Crowley It was hard to see his impression when he had his glasses on but he didn't look like quite happy. Beelzebub and me walking around talking a little when I saw Gabriel speaking with Crowley.

Crowley pov.

" I know that you were falling angel once" Gabriel said. Crowley looked at him " yeah and" I asked him I could see on Gabriel that it was hard for him not that I wanted to help them but what means something to Aziraphale mean something to me " I was just thinking about what Aziraphale asked about demonica being a fallen angel" Gabriel told me.

I didn't want Gabriel's pity I was capable of doing that on my own. I looked at Aziraphale " you know some only helping you, because of Aziraphale right" I said to Gabriel he nodded " yes I'm fully aware of that Crowley but I'm still happy that you want to help it means a lot to us"
" I don't care" I responded and leaned back in my chair looking away in Aziraphales direction. He looked at me and I nodded letting him know then I was in to help.

Narrator pov.

Beelzebub and Gabriel we are on the way home again and Crowley and Aziraphale was one's again alone . Crawley was enjoying quiet time and just relaxing while Aziraphale still was wondering around working. it was late very late and Crowley woke to Aziraphale " come on Angel. Let's go to bed now" but Aziraphale wasn't ready to go to bed now he really wanted to make a plan for tomorrow. Crowley was worried not only for himself, but also for.Aziraphale because Aziraphale didn't stop pooping people until you were done helping he was too kind to everyone.

Crowley Tried one more time to get aziraphale to sleep, but had to give up he was too stubborn, but truly have been laying in the bed for half an hour. He walked in the bookshop. " OK angel what time over go..... to......bed. Aziraphale looked at Crowley. He was quite tired." Hear me out angel I know you want to do this but you have to sleep" Crowley reached out his hand, and Aziraphale laid his hand in Crowleys and they were together into the bedroom to get a good night sleep.

Crowley pov.

I woke up in the middle of the night having a weird feeling feeling of something evil looking at me I set up " if someone's here show yourself, take me, but leave Aziraphale alone" demonic showed herself in front of me I stood up " what are you doing here? Beelzebub and Gabriel are looking for you." She looked at me " please Crowley help me become an angel" she said to me .
" I can't do that and it won't help anything " I said to her " trust me I know it's hard to believe me, but please do".