uno

Valentina Cruz POV:

I was running late, again.

Today I was going to watch a FC Barcelona's training. You may wonder why? 

Well my dad is one of the sponsers for the team and he wanted that my brother and I where going to watch them train. I wonder myself why does he want me to be there, but my brother was super excited I mean I can't blame him It's the best football club of Spain.

Tbh I was excited meeting them, because I'm a football fan myself.  Visca Barça!

And how lucky my dad was I had my modeling in the evening so I was free.

Anyways I'm rushing my make-up, because It's 8:10 am and we're leaving 8:15 am.

I already have my outfit on:

S: note pick something else if you don't like it and if you do choose between beige or navy skirt<3

I finished my make-up and my dad texted me he's outside waiting for me.

The make-up:

 I ran the stairs of and walked to the car since I already had my shoes on

''Hey papa and Toto ''. I greeted my dad and brother as I sat into the backseat since my brother Tobias who's 17 years old sat in the passenger seat.

''Hola mija'' my dad greeted me.

''Hola Val'' my brother greeted me.

'' Are you guys excited to see the best club from Spain training?'' My dad asked us.

'' Of course'' Tobias and I answered.

We finally arrived at 8:30 am.

My dad had this card to open the door and every time I come here I'm amazed by the beauty.

My dad went to Xavi Hernandez to talk and Tobias and me followed.