dos

Pablo Gavi pov:

Carlos Cruz came to our training one of our biggest sponsors. He doesn't come many times a year. This time he had two people with him I assume it's his son and daughter. I do recognize the girl from somewhere.

I remember her that's Valentina Cruz, a model and my sister absolutely adores her. I do not adore her the rumors of her are insane and since her and central cee broke up they flew out of the roof. I know I'm famous myself and rumors are not always true, but when your ex says your a hoe in a rapsong. That says a lot I mean he knew everything about her and calls her in front the whole world a hoe. I don't believe that she's a hoe 100%, but I do believe there's truth in. Why else would her ex say that, because publicity is not a problem for cench.

We got introduced to Valentina and her brother Tobias, he seems like a cool kid. Then we started training it was fine, but I did saw Valentina look at me. Weird.

At waterbreak basically everyone went to Valentina and Tobias so I kinda did too.

Frenkie was in conversation with Valentina about how she's the face of Dior and a victoria secrets model.

I kinda maybe interrupted the conversation to ask if central cee was her ex even though I knew he was. Her face dropped a bit and I got immediately scolded by Frenkie and Pedri. She answered that they where still kind of friends, but why if your still friends would your ex call you an hoe in his song?

So I maybe kinda asked her that. Obviously that was rude of me, but I actually didn't really care. She responded with a stern face, I don't think she was angry. I assume she just wanted me to listen very clearly. I know these kind of questions are not respectful, but she would kiss every boy she gets a change for so I know I wouldn't hurt her with it. 

She said she approved for him to call her a hoe in her song. Jeez how much fame do you want? The talk about the real ones stay as if she hadn't had enough questionable rumors about herself. If you ask me she's here for attention and uses everyone around her.

Normally I don't judge this fast and am actually respectful, but something made me act this way. Everything I said just rolled out my mouth,  honestly I did not wanted to say anything to her. I do kind of feel bad.

I mean she did nothing wrong, but the curiosity got the best of me and I did not said it very nicely. I did not mean to, but it kind of did. I hope she isn't very mad. Why do I care actually? I mean she's pretty,  but I think she would use you so I'm keeping my distance. 

Valentina pov: 

It's currently 4pm and I'm at Dior having a photo shoot for the new make-up products. They just did my hair and make-up and to say I'm obsessed is an understatement. I love the work atmosphere here the stylists and the the photographers are so kind. They never fail to make me comfortable and that's what needed if you ask me. 

There's a lot of rumors about that I will kiss anyone, but that's not true. I mean I may have twice drunkenly kissed a stranger, but I did not know what I was doing and I was single so no one was hurt. Since then I got quite a few names, I mean I don't blame them. They don't know me and the pictures are real so I understand why. 

I also understand Gavi. I mean I get what he sees and I probably would think the same. The difference is I wouldn't ask those kind of questions in that type of way. I don't like him though. He has a pretty face and all, but he wasn't really the nicest person. I did saw a kind of regret look every time he said something like it was accidentally. Enough thinking about Gavi I have a shoot to do.

We finished to photo's and I really like the results! It's now 7:01pm and I'm in my white Porsche. I absolutely adore this car and am very grateful for my job and the money I get from it to make my dream car, my own car.

I just got home and went upstairs to take a nice hot shower

I just got home and went upstairs to take a nice hot shower. It really relaxes me a lot. 

After I done my shower routine I did my skincare routine, which is very important for me. When I was a teenager I struggled with hormonal acne a lot. That type of acne won't leave with a good skincare routine. It got me really insecure of my skin, but now my skin is flawless and shining and I want to keep it that way. 

Also Pedri had sent me a dm on instagram to tell me that they're eating together dinner so I don't need to eat before I come which saves me a lot of time.

After my skincare I have finally made a decision on my outfit, hair and make-up. Since it's now only 8pm I'm gonna chill for 15 minutes and watch some Brooklyn 9-9 since I finished the Beckham documentaries. 

It's 8:15pm and I'm going to put my outfit, hair and make-up on.

The outfit

The hair and make-up

I'm finished and as always I'm late. It's 9:10 pm and I actually was supposed to be there at 9pm. It's only a ten minute drive so I quickly got in my car and went there.

s: note HEY BABES it is today 1-15-2024 and I have tomorrow a geography test which is an important one so I got to make it quick since I have to learn, but please vote and comment! Stay safe and healthy everyone<3 (btw 1,1k words.)