THE MEET-UP

It was time , I was standing infront of stadium's gate along with 3 thousand more people. At the night time it was a music festival today so if I get lucky I may meet KING and PARADOX as they are going to perform here tonight.
The security was doing its job when he arrived . He was glowing and was the spotlight . Everybody was running behind him and so was i . I was thinking not to be infront of him as he would identify me and others will feel jealous but at that time no one was on my mind other than him . I squished and squeezed to the front row with a paper pad for him to sign .

He came , all they eyes were fixed on him . People were chanting and screaming . Step by step he came closer to me . He was busy taking selfies and recording videos with the thugsena and I was waiting for him to sign . He came to me and  well , he identified me . He playfully pointed me out and winked once . I was flabbergasted at his action .

The next moment I was in the luxury lounge waiting . The security extracted me from there , brought and put me in here . I waiting anxiously and after a moderate amount of time he came in .
He smiled and took my notepad and signed a signature . I stood up and greeted him with a smile . He too in return greeted me . He signed and sat down next to me . He grabbed my hand and pushed me down . My heart was about to come out of my mouth . My stomach was having butterflies . He asked me what was my insta and I told him my I'd . He searched it up and started following me . He then dm'ed me 'hi ' . In return i also wrote 'hello' .

"Ab insta par baat hogi aapse ?"

"Ji bilkul"

My voice was breaking due to the shock .

"Aap U.P se Hain na ?"

"Haan ..."

"Main Lucknow aane ki soch rha tha , phir wahaan se Delhi Jana hai . Soch rha tha jab bhi aaunga apse mil lunga"

"Accha , par mujhse hi kyun , I mean main toh ordinary thugsena hun na , mujhse..kyun...?"

He just smiled , stood up and waved a bye . He left and I was confused . I pinched myself to confirm that was it real or not . It was real . I came out the moment after he left . The music festival was about to start  . Many artists were performing and I was celebrating those moments with shots of champagne . Suddenly , champagne talks stated to play . In curiosity I turned my head and saw king in the stage . I stood up and started shouting and cheering for him . He performed 5 songs which were  - champagne talks, Maan meri jaan, Pablo , oops , dejalo .
I was vibing . I stayed throughout the whole show up till 5 in the morning. I was drunk as hell . I came out broken and unco-ordinated . I managed to somehow book cab to my hotel and survive till the hangover was gone . I woke up at 3 in the noon and was feeling very fresh and energetic. I picked up my phone and saw 4 dms from him . I opened the app in a hurry and saw -

"Mera Lucknow aane ka plan cancel ho gaya hai"
"Sorry but mujse nhi pta yeh kab dubara banega"
"Tum festival attend kar rhi ho kya ?"
"Hello"

I was broken but was feeling very lucky that he actually texted me. I replied to him as one should . The next day was my flight and these days were the most lucky and unbelievable days of my life .

(Kya lagta ab dubara milna kaise hoga ??, kya bas yahin milna hoga ??)
(Dont forget to vote and check out my king )