THE MEETING pt.2

My eyes opened when I heard a scream from my mom . I realised that why did the meet-up felt dreamlike . It was a dream . I was not in Goa but I did had a bad mental condition. I was not in my working days as it was holiday month . It was my birthday week .
I realised many things at that point except that I was not on my bed nor this a home I've seen . I twisted my head to my side and saw a hospital's name . My mom was beside me . After a while i got to know that I was in coma after a boat hit me on my head in Goa . I was carried all the way to U.P to my mother . I had a faded memory-like moments with Mahesh but I never knew if they were real or not . Because as from the boat i realised me drowning in the sea , and a bunch of men,  and him actually saving me .
I asked the date and got to know that I was in coma from about  6 months . I was so shocked and was wondering what has changed and what has not . I got discharged from the hospital after 7 days and as I reached home I searched his name .
I got to know that he was organising a meet-up in Mumbai and he has worked on many new things such as the thugesh show , bunch of skits and songs and still had much more exciting stuff on work . I was so into him that I watched his every episode, song and blah blah content and my god !.. all of them were interesting and i never felt so good . It was nice seeing him back and it felt much nicer when I got to know I had a chance to actually go meet him in person .
I had money and time so i booked flight tickets. The meet-up was in 3 days so I had time to take a look around his hometown. My mother was concerned about my health but I was much fiber than i could ever be . I never felt weak and was strangely energised .
I boarded the flight and hours after I was standing infront of the exit gate of Mumbai airport . I called my mom as it was always important to notify her first and then got out to eat something and take a ride to the hotel .
At the hotel I got a notification about him on insta . He said that he was coming to this hotel for he doesn't have a home in Mumbai . I couldn't process what the hell just happened. I after booking the room sat for sometime in the waiting lobby and to my surprise he showed up . I was so lucky and surprised that I can never differentiate between a dream and this moment. I waited for him to book his room and then took his permission to click a picture with him .
It was so dreamlike that my legs were shivering and I was about to cry . After a small talk he squinched his eyes and asked me —

"Maine aapko kahin toh dekha hai , shayed se Goa mein kahin ..."

I was shocked and a wave of thoughts ran down my brain . He uttered again

"Maine wahaan kisi ki jaan bachai thi , wo ek ladki thi , aapki shakal usse  milti hai thodi thodi shayad , kya aap ..."

"Aap date bataiye yeh kab hua tha ?"

"2024 , may mein shayad , 6 mahine pehle "

"Ohmygod wo Mai hi thi i guess "

"Aap paani thi phir Maine aapko nikal boat pe rakha aur phir main kinare utar gaye aur 2 log aapko le gaye hospital. Toh aap wahi the "

" Main coma mein thi , to mujhe nhi pta par yahi hua tha mere behosh hone se pehle , Maine aapki dhundli si tasveer si dekhi thi "

"Woah , ab aapki tabiyat sahi hai ??"

"Haan  bilkul mast hun main , 3% chance to survive se yahaan Tak aana kafi anjana Safar tha "

"Chalte hain  phir hum , kal meet-up mein milte hai phir thik hai , bye "

"Bye... Fuuuu*##*"

He left and i suppressed my curse . I was so shocked and equally traumatised to those moments. I couldn't process it and I was hanged like my early day's phone .
It was now only the meet-up which would make me feel bit underprivileged and same as other thugsena too or else this conversation will be like friends talking . I was living the y/n moment I had hoped for .

(Are you ready for what will happen in meet-up cuz the next chapter will contain incidents from the meet-up only .
Are you liking this story if yes then please vote and check out 'MY KING' my other and first  story for him ❤️ . Love you💖 byeeeee till next chapter "