How you met

~ Chris ~
You'd meet in the haunted mansion where he lives. He secretly watches you while you explore the mansion, and the moment you least expect it he appears before you and scares you to death. First he pretends that he's an evil and dangerous ghost, but when he sees that you're really frightened and about to run away, he apologizes and asks you to stay cause he feels lonely. Poor Crispy, do him the favor and stay with him, and if you don't he'll manipulate you into doing so :)

~ Slurpee ~
You'd meet in the library (I dunno I just think this kinda fits). You reach out for the same book in exact the same second and that's when your eyes met (oh what a nice cliché). Both of you apologize immediately, after that there's a short awkward silence between the two of you till you notice that she's holding a stack of romance stories in her arms. When you ask if she likes these kind of books, she gets a bit embarrassed and nods while blushing. Soon you are chatting about your favorite stories until the librarian asks you to leave because you are too loud.

~ Cakey ~
You'd meet in her favorite bakery. You both want to order the last piece of chocolate cake there is, and even though she's super hungry she lets you have it. But since you see that she's disappointed you ask her if she'd like to share the cake with you, to which she thanks you happily before you both sit down and share the piece of cake. How sweet (literally) UwU

~ Kennith ~
You'd meet because your TV broke and a friend of yours told you that he's good at fixing tech stuff. So you ask him for help and he visits you and stays the whole day just to fix your TV. And you don't even need to pay for it! You thank him with a sunny smile which makes him feel kinda strange, cause it's been a long time since someone smiled at him like that. He can't help but secretly hope that soon another technical device of yours breaks, so he can visit you again and fix it for you. (Who'd say no to this adorableness-)

~ Nana ~
You'd meet in the circus where she performs. During one of her shows she spots you in the audience and for one second you lock eyes, which unfortunately makes her stumble and mess up the trick she was doing. After the show you can hear how the ringmaster (no not Caine from Digital Circus) scolds her, and cause you think this is unfair you stand up to him and defend Nana. After that she acts all miffed and tells you that you didn't have to defend her, but secretly she's thankful for it. Damn Tsundere.

~ Hyper ~
You'd meet at the dentist. You sit in the waiting room, waiting for your appointment, when you see her rushing out of one of the treatment rooms. You can see that she's crying and that her dress is stained with blood, so you jump up immediately and run after her. Fuck the appointment, this is far more important! You find her outside, sitting on the sidewalk and crying, and you carefully approach her and ask what's wrong. Thereupon she tells you all about the horrible dentist that treats her disease called Hyperdontia, and you listen to her carefully and try to calm her down and encourage her, and boy, she's incredibly thankful for that. She even feels like she can stand up to the dentist now!

~ Novo ~
You'd (logically) also meet at the dentist. You're there for a check-up, and when you enter the treatment room and lock eyes with him you get pretty nervous. But not because of the treatment, more because of him and his good looks. He greets you with a charming grin and asks you to sit down for the check-up. You blush like the whole time cause his face is so close to yours, so you just try and focus on something else, which doesn't really work out though. But after the appointment you still kinda wish you need to come here again for another check-up soon, and he does too.

~ Tamari ~
You'd meet nearby Dr. Fayrouz' lab. You don't expect anything outstanding to happen today, when suddenly a very strange figure almost runs into you. They got horns, a tail, and a panicked expression on their face. You ask them what's wrong, but they only reply with "I gotta get away from here, NOW!", before they race off again and unexpectedly drag you with them. You're so confused that you don't even know what to say, so you just run along with them till you're far away from the lab and Tamari stops. Of course you immediately ask them what the fuck's going on, and after a moment of hesitation they tell you all about Dr. Fayrouz and how everyone treats them like they're just a machine without human feelings. So now you were on the run with a robotic therapist? Oh boy, that could get interesting...

~ Mariyam ~
You'd meet because you're one of the volunteers to test if the new and improved AI-powered therapist really works. The moment you enter the therapy room and see her, you can't help but think "Wow, for a robot she's really pretty..." During the therapy session you tell her all kind of stuff about yourself, and even though she usually just pretends to be interested in the trivial problems of humans, this time she really cares. But not just that, from all volunteers you're the only one who also asks her about herself and her worries, and she really appreciates that, even though she doesn't show it.

~ Stephanie ~
You'd meet in school. After the argument with Kennith she's pretty frustrated and distanced to others, but when she meets you she forgets about all that and starts to open up again. It feels good to have a new best friend by her side, or... even more than just a friend? But either way the thing with Kennith still bugs her, but lucky for her she got you by her side, you always listen to her and support her, and she does the same for you. Who knows, maybe she'll even be able to make up with Kennith again someday and then you can all be friends! (Nah most likely he'll brainwash the nation first.)

~ Norman ~
You'd meet nearby the church. As always after the church service he's quite pensive and wants to be alone for a while when he meets you. You ask him for directions to the church, but since the service is already over you two just chat for a while. Later he's pretty surprised to realize that he didn't even think about his father and all his struggles as long as he was with you, so the next day after church service he searches you and asks you a bit shyly if you want to do something together with him. Since then you always meet after church, and even though he doesn't let it show, your presence gives him hope for the future again.

~ Charon ~
You'd meet because he noticed that you're having a few difficulties in your life, so he comes down to earth and offers to help you. He actually planned on poisoning you with a kiss like Jod told him, but when he meets you a part of him tells him that he should keep you alive, even if his boss won't like that. So instead of killing you so you can escape this reality he stays with you. Congratulations, now you got a spider-boy by your side that tries to help you with your problems and motivates you to enjoy life!

~ Adres ~
You'd meet at their.. mansion? [I dunno I once read a theory that they live in the Pierre mansion, but let's just pretend they have a mansion for themself with a lot of staff working for them.] You got kinda lost and ended up at this weird gigantic mansion, and cause it started raining you wanted to ask if you could stay for a while. What you didn't expect though was that one of the people working there immediately grabbed you and dragged you to the person in charge of the house. When you saw them you couldn't help but blush because they were really attractive, which made them grin broadly. "My my, what do we have here? A visitor? At this late hour? And such a pretty one too~", they said flirty, which made you blush even more. Finally they allowed you to stay at the mansion till the storm was over, and you thanked them happily. Little did you know that they were actually planning to keep you with them for more than just a few hours...