- Two -

AN: Not edited so probably has more spelling mistakes than 13 year old on Roblox. Sorry for not updating ! My depression has been horrible. Like - I redownloaded MYSTIC MESSENGER type of bed lmao, but thank you for the comments and likes. I love y'all sm MWAH 💋💋 also TW : mentions of masterbating lol whoops

—————————————-//////

   After the whole Sukuna incident, the man led you and Yuki out and he gave you an amused grin.

  "I already know that Miss. (L/N) here is interested  in a few of our hybrids, but what about you Miss?"

He turned to Yuki and Yuki let out a soft giggle.

"I think I'd like to meet with the dog hybrid, Yuji! He's such a cute kid and he's giving off the cutest little brother vibes!"

The man nods and leads us to two separate rooms where he will gather our respective hybrids and let us all meet and give a final decision on the adoption process. Yuki and I both had already passed the background check, so if the so hybrids choose so, we can leave with them here today.

  He led Yuki into another room before turning towards me and leading me towards a room. Before we could even get there, however, the door suddenly slammed open and a very tall man with a stock of white hair bounded out.

  "Master!! That stupid Sukuna said you changed your mind about adopting me and Suguruuuu! Tell me he's wrong! Tell me you wouldn't leave me for that stupid lion!"

I let out a soft oof as his larger body slammed into mine. The white haired man immediately latched his arms around my waist as he held me tightly to him. I had to stifle a giggle as his tail wrapped around my lower leg.
The stock of white fluffy hair and the bright blue eyes made it obvious which of my hybrids this was.

I laid a hand on his hair, which was softer than genuinely anything I could ever possibly imagine, and gently pat his head.

"Satoru, don't worry. I would never change my mind about something like that! As long as you want, I want you and everyone else to be with me."

Satoru visibly perked up and he gave you a toothy grin as he happily leaned in and nuzzled his head into your neck.

You let out an undignified squeak, completely obvious to the shit-eating grin on Satoru's face and the jealous gaze of the others.
You gently pried him off and you turned towards the others before dipping into a small bow.

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N). I work at a distribution company, and I make plenty to satisfy all of you. Ah, but you probably already know all that because of the standards to adopt... Don't worry, I have enough rooms for you all to have your own room. If you're fine with it, I would like to adopt you all."

My eyes scanned the room, searching for any signs of discomfort. When I found none, I let my shoulders relax as I took in my hybrids.

They were all devastatingly handsome, even in plain clothes. I never was into huge fashion trends, but seeing these handsome men made my fingers itch for a Pinterest account.

A man with long black hair gave me a wide grin as he wrapped an arm around Satoru's shoulders.

"It's wonderful to meet you, Master. I'm Geto Suguru, and as you already know this is Gojo Satoru. We'll be the best hybrids you've ever had."

His warm smile distracted you from the spiteful glance he sent to the other hybrids in the room.

You smiled warmly at him and nodded. You were happy they seemed so comfortable with the thought of living with you.