His identity

* In Hospital*

* In Hospital*

This man is not an ordinary man...he is... biggest mafia of the world...no one knows his real identity...
Mafia karan Singhania

Author POV
His accident is not accident.. someone plan to kill him..yeahh specially he is mafia so he have so many enemies...

                        Present time
Cops :- we found out that a girl saved you sir .
Karan :- girl.??
Something started to flashing in his mind someone's face yess that was girl... who is she...??

Karan : find that girl ..!
Ordered to his man..
His man : yess sir

           Time skipped to next day
  A man holding some paper in his hands goes to the room where Karan is present...
That man told Karan
?? : sir ..! Her name is Tanya Sharma
She is orphan and .she came to the Paris for studies..last night she was going to her house then she saw your car get accident and then she save you..
Karan : that's it ..?
Send to the Rahul ...I want to talk to him..( Rahul is karan's right hand)
Rahul goes to Karan
Rahul : bhai you called me?
Karan : hmm
I want to talk about that girl who saved me.
Rahul : yess ! We found about her..she saved you ..
Karan laugh in manic

Karan : really??
Rahul get confused..
Karan : watch her all move and inform me as you found something weird..
Rahul : ok Bhai...!
Karan : we all thinking she saved me but what if she the reason behind my accident..?
Rahul : it's not possible..
Karan : why not ..? What if she the one  who ...met with my enemies...
I can't believe on anyone...so do as I say
Rahul : okh Bhai..

    Time skipped at few days later
Tanya was in college..this is thesis time so all students are roaming around here there with thire friends..
But Tanya has no friends..
A boy come to Tanya and propose her ..by sudden...Tanya thought it was mistake and she thought to ignore...and passed away...but that boy shout from back "  i love you Tanya"
All are in shocked... because he is the son of most famous business man... and he is proposing her...Tanya was in full shocked...his name Ruhaan Singh

Ruhaan: i love you Tanya Sharma..
( Bright smile on his face)
Tanya : sorry ??
Ruhaan : yess I do love you...since the day you joined the college... I'm sorry but I fell in love with you..and I stalk you too...

In that University some students are Indians too...so they can understand their conversation.. because this time Ruhaan and Tanya is talking in hindi..

Tanya : I'm sorry ..i..ii can't accept your proposal..
Ruhaan : why ?? I'm look bad ..or something else..? Do you love someone else? Tell me the reason Tanya ...!
Tanya : this are not actual reasons...
(Looking downward she said.. because she felt embarrassed by his actions...all the students are staring at them)
Ruhaan: then what is the actual reasons??
Tanya : I don't want stuck in this all stuffs..I came here for studies so I'll do that only...and please sorry ... you'll find another gir...which will understand your love ..
After saying this she walked away
..
What will happen next ..?

Who is that boy..?
Why he suddenly proposed her ...?

AND WHAT ABOUT KARAN??
IS HE GET RECOVERED...?
...
.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS...
SORRY FOR MY GRAMMATICALLY MISTAKE... BECAUSE ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LAUNGUAGE...

THANK YOU