Author's Note

The Journey of Fall Love book

I am beyond words, this all seems so surreal and overwhelming. I am filled with a roller coaster of emotions and feelings. I honestly had no idea that this journey, this poetry would bring such a felicity to me. This book is so personal to me as this is the book that made me realize I have a hidden poetess in me. It took me 5 days to write this poetry between September and October of 2022. It took me 16 months to finally publish and end this book. Honestly, I was kinda selfish to finish this as I didn't want this to leave me. But every good thing has an end so other new fascinating things may come. It's time to end this and say goodbye but this will always be a part of me even when my existence comes to an end.

I would like to thank you all because I absolutely would have not achieved this without your generous support. I learnt many things here as you guys crafted the poetess in me more effectively.

The series [Seasonal love]

I had no idea about the beginning and ending of this book but as the course of time passed, the book crafted its theme, moral and ending. I owe it to the book. So I decided to write a poetry series called "Seasonal Love". "Fall Love Book" will be the first book in this series. My next book in this series will be "Winter Vengeance Book" which I will be publishing soon. I hope you guys will support me in that too as you supported me in this.

Questions and Answers :

Q. Did you like this book?

A-

Q. How much would you like to rate this book?

A-

Q. Honest review and opinion on this book?

A-

Q. Any suggestions you would like to give?

A-

Hearty thanks to everyone.