The sexual tension (18+)

They both arrived at the destination (jk 's house)
Jk lifted akku and took her to his room
He removed her heels and placed her in his bed and went to take in different room to give a call to his friend jimin that he went home, while jk was talking with jimin he suddenly heard a noise and told jimin that he is about to sleep.
When he followed the direction of noise, the sound was coming from his room where he has placed yn and what he saw made his dick hard.
Akku was lying in a skirt with no panty and had spread her legs wide.
She was fingering herself and was moaning jk 's name.
Akku: Jk oh fuck finger my pussy babe yes fuck it harder baby.
Jk was jungshooked and couldn't believe what he was hearing.listening to akku's moans he was turned on .so he removed his pants and placed his hands in his bulge and started stroking his dick.He was so horny and started grunting akku's name.
Jk- ok fuck akku baby stroke my dick faster yes baby so it faster.
Jk was so lost in his pleasure that he didn't see that akku saw him stroking his dick.
Akku came near jk and started licking his dick.
Jk was shocked but too lost in pleasure.
Akku: waoww daddy you so big .i want to inside my pussy.
Jk : fuck yeah no ahh ak..ku.. we can't fuck you are drunk baby.
Akku: but I want your dick.
Jk: since you are drunk you can't have my dick .
Akku: please i want it please.
Jk - today I can't fuck your pussy with my dick but I will fuck your pussy with my mouth.
Jk took her to his bed.
Jk: Opened yours legs wide baby , daddy's gonna fuck your pussy with his tongue.
Akku: yes daddy
Akku opened her legs wide and jk ate her pussy like it was the only dessert available.
Jk lapped her pussy so hard that she cummed in few minutes.
Akku: oh fuck daddy I can't take anymore.
Jk then fingered her pussy with his hands and thrusted his big fingers in her tiny hole.
Jk: baby take my fingers, are you liking my fingers in your pussy tell me.
Akku moaned
Jk thrusted his fingers hard and deep that akku squirted.
Then jk removed his fingers and ate her pussy again.
Then he cleaned her and made her wear his clothes. They both slept.
The next day:
Akku : Wtf where I am ?? Somebody kidnapped me. where are my clothes.
Then what she saw was terrific.She saw jk was lying next to her . He was only wearing his boxers.
Jk: Don't paniac baby we didn't fuck. If I have fucked you then the whole bed would have broken and you wouldn't able to walk for 7 days straight.

Akku felt butterflies in her stomach but she replied
Akku: wtf is wrong with you jerk .If we did nothing then why am I here in your room. i think you must have drugged me.
Jk: baby you were the one who drank a lot that you wanted to get your pussy fucked by me.
But still i was considerate i just fucked your pussy with my tongue and fingers.
Akku: she was shocked and slapped jk .
Jk was furious yet he controlled his anger and made her sit on his lap.
Yn: You horny jerk I think you just wanted to fuck me when I was drunk you used me for your pleasure.
Jk: you wanna see who sucked my dick without my permission it was you.
It was you , who wanted to get your pussy fucked by my fat dick but I controlled myself and stopped you.
Yn was embarrassed
Yn: you are ly..ing
Jk: lets see the truth then.
Jk pressed a remote button next to him and told akku to open the tv.
Akku did as he was told

Jk : lets watch babe
Then he started playing the recording.
Apparently jk had a camera in his room so that he can re watch his sex game and improve himself.
Akku saw the tv .In the recording she was the one who was begging for jk to fuck her but jk refused.
She was embarrassed
Jk: don't be embarrassed baby take a shower and meet me down stairs in 10 minutes and use my clothes.
Akku took a shower and wore his clothes and went downstairs