Drama

Akku- What are you doing here??
Unknown -Babe won't you ask how I am , i missed you.
Akku- but I didn't miss you Mingyu.
Mingyu: But baby  I know I did  wrong in the past please forgive me .I promise I won't do it again.
Akku- Please mingyu leave me alone.
Mingyu held akku's hand forcefully and wasn't letting her go then suddenly Jk pushed mingyu in the face.
Jungkook: You bastard stop touching her , she told you she wants you to leave her alone.
Jk started punching him again and mingyu was injured, when jk was about to throw another punch,  mingyu threw a chair towards jk.
Jk got hurt but managed to punch mingyu .
Listening to this noise all people gathered in corridor.
Jungkook - Akku babe are you ok ?
Akku -i am but look at you guys, you both aren't fine.
Mingyu - Its his fault akku why the fuck he came between us .
Akku- Its your fucking fault Mingyu , you have to be within your boundaries with me.
Akku went towards jk (jk went to store room)
Akku -Are you ok kook is it hurting?
Mingyu was shocked to see that akku was not concerned about him at all but she was for the first time in his life concerned for another man.
Mingyu in his mind: You bastard jungkook I am gonna snatch my baby akku from you, you wait n watch
And he went away

Jungkook: it is hurting so bad ughh
Akku : Should i call ambulance??
Jungkook stared chuckling
No akku i don't need ambulance, you are worrying too much, I am used to it.
Akku: Noo its too much injury, I will get first aid kit.
Akku applied first aid on jk's injury.
Jungkook -hahaa it feels so good.
Akku-what are you psycho?? You are deeply injured and still you are laughing.
Jungkook: its because I have never seen someone worried about me so much.It feels good that's why.
Akku- ooh I am sorry I didn't knew it but tell me what can I do to make you feel more better??
Jungkook: Well you can suck my fat dick i would feel more better.
Akku was blushing so hard
Ughh you will never change pervert.
Jungkook - Please baby it's hurting, the injuries are too much.I wanna feel light please suck my dick.
Jungkook was teasing her whole time but he was shocked when akku kneeled down at the same height to his crotch.
Jungkook -what are...
Before jungkook can speak akku Opened his boxer and started licking his meat.
Jungkook -ahhha shit baby fuck soo good oooh fuckkkkk
Akku started thrusting his dick in her mouth 👄
Jungkook -yaah fuck fuck just like that baby,  i want it soo good fuck baby, your tongue so good , you are my  needy slut.
Jk cummed in her mouth and she swallowed.
Jungkook was shocked
Fuck baby girl you swallowed my seeds its soo hot to see you like this.
Such a needy slut
Akku - I am not your slut
Jungkook -lets see then let's check your pussy.
Jungkook -oh fuck baby this wet i made you this wet. i wanna eat your pussy soo bad.open your panty, show daddy your wet pussy
Akku was aroused and she Opened her panty and she was super wet
Jungkook started fingering her
Jungkook:ooh baby you are so tight around my fingers.
Jungkook started eating out her pussy.
Akku-aaaahhhhhh shit fuck fuck daddy so good my pussy is on fire i feel so good daddy, eat my pussy like that ahaannnn daddy please need you to put your fat dick in my hole please.
Jk ate her pussy , lapping his tongue inside her hole so hard that she squirted.
Jungkook ughhh baby girl you splashed your juices on me it's so delicious.
Then jk fucked akku in doggy style.
Akku : aah daddyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sooo good my cunt is on fire.
Jungkook: Damn my need slut your cunt is so tight around my dick like a rubber band its soo good i wanna be inside you forever.
Jk started thrusting harder and deeper inside her still she squirted.
Jk :ooh my slut take my cum in your fucking pussy take it slut.
Akku -yeass daddy give it to me and they both cummed together.
After they both fixed their clothes and went to classrooms.
The College was about to get over.
Jungkook -akku so you want to be my partner??
Akku was blushing uhmmmmm yaaa
Jungkook -ok we will do the sex recording in my bath tub.
Akku- wtf horny man you have to ask will you be my partner and then invite her to date not straight up asking for sex.
Jungkook well i am not asking you to be my life partner.
I am asking you to become my sex partner.since our sex is soo fucking hot.i want us to do videos for porn websites as we can get paid very well.
Akku-Well then ok I am ready
Jungkook: so be ready today at night in my house
This is my apartment and my phone no.