Chapter 7

A/N: hello, so. Starting this chapter I'll be using third person POV because it's gotten annoying using first person POV! Sorry if it's somewhat confusing or anything. I'd love to edit the chapters with a third-person POV too but I'm lazy so... this is still in Hyunjin's POV.

Hyunjin sat down at the spot Mr Lee showed as he looked at him nervously. Mr Lee had asked Felix to wait outside while asking the maid to get them some treat which Hyunjin had declined politely. 

"So, you and Felix went to have dinner?" Mr Lee asked with a smile as he leaned back in the chair. 

"Yes, sir. We did," he nodded, giving a small smile.

"Right, that's nice of you both. I believe you know why you're here right?" Hyunjin nodded but didn't offer an answer. "I checked all the photos from your photoshoot and I have to say, I'm impressed. Both with you and myself. I knew that I saw good potential in you when I saw you that day."

"Thank you, sir," Hyunjin said with a shy smile as he bowed a little. 

"So, I asked Felix to bring you here tonight so I could offer you a full-time job as a model at my company."

"Sorry?" Hyunjin looks at Mr Lee, shock written all over his face. His heart was racing and thumping against his chest as he glanced at his friend's father. 

"You heard me correctly, I'd like for you to work with me Hyunjin," Mr Lee smiled, leaning forward to pat Hyunjin's shoulder gently. 

"Wow, thanks. That's just. Thank you, sir, I'd love to work with you," Hyunjin rambled, unable to find the words to express how grateful he was. Mr Lee smiled observing the happiness on the younger's face. He gave Hyunjin a few seconds before calling for Felix. Felix walked in and smiled sheepishly at Hyunjin, indicating that he already knew that this would happen. Hyunjin was so overwhelmed with happiness that he didn't think before standing up to hug Felix. He froze but Felix accepted the hug, lightly patting his shoulder before pulling away. Hyunjin smiled lightly before sitting down next to Felix. 

"For now, you'll mainly be doing photoshoots with Felix. As we go along, you'll be expected to go to events and meet other influential people. Felix will be attending with you as your business partner and photographer," Mr Lee explained a bit about what the job requires before Hyunjin had to leave with Felix. 

"This feels... unreal," Hyunjin sighed and admitted to Felix who turned to tilt his head in question. "Why is it so?" 

"I mean, I'm nothing special. Just a normal guy who loves drawing and dancing for a living. So, it's kinda hard to believe that I'd get such a job offer," Hyunjin licked his lips, suddenly feeling hot with how intense Felix's gaze on him was. 

"You're handsome, Hyunjin. You could walk into a big event and everyone would stop what they're doing to take a look at you," Felix smiled as they got into his car. "Thank you and to be honest, you can do the same Felix," Hyunjin chuckled, his chuckle coming out more like a giggle causing him to cringe inwards. 

"Thanks," Felix grinned as he started his car to drive Hyunjin home. 

"So, you're a dancer?" Hyunjin looked away from the window when he heard Felix ask. "Yeah, I teach some classes with Lee Know."

"That's so cool. That's one of my side hobbies too but I never really got into it," Felix glanced at him slightly before moving his eyes back to the road. 

"Is it because you were busy?" Hyunjin asked, a little curious about Felix. "Yeah, with being a photographer, I was too focused on my job to think about something else," Felix smiled as he stopped the car in front of his apartment.