[Xander X Reader] A little help

By Aka

The dojo was quiet in the early morning hours. I figured I could visit a friend of mine for some training advice. My bey didn't spin for a long time anymore and gave up almost immediately after launching it.

I suddenly heard sounds from the inside. The sound was easily distinguished from others. It was someone launching their bey.

I quietly crept into the dojo as to not disturb anyone. Ukiyo has probably noticed me already. I slowly walk over to the training area and see Xander there.

The tall guy watches his bey spinning. I can hear Xcaliurs sound. A mighty and strong one.

As Xander goes to pick up his bey I knock on the wooden wall.

"Who-", he almost yells as he turns around, but stops when he sees me,"Oh it's just you. That's great! Did you come to train for a little or maybe to hang out."

I smiled at his excitement but then remembered for what I came.

"I actually have a question.", I started as I got closer to Xander, "Would you maybe help me with my bey?"

Xander nodded happily and I explained what the problem was. A littler after that I launched my bey to show him the problem.

"3
2
1
Let it... Rip!", I exclaimed as I launched my bey into the arena. After a short while it came to a halt as per usual.

Xander took my bey to inspect it and then told me to wait a little. I watched as he polished the tip of my bey and then handed it back to me.

"They should be good to go now", he said afterwards.

I looked at him confused but launched my bey nonetheless expecting it to not work. But on the contrary my bey was faster then before seemingly having 'awakened'.

"Thank you, Xander", I exclaimed as I wrapped my arms around the giant. He reciprocated the hug and I felt myself getting squished. After a little while he let go and I beamed at him thanking him over and over.

"No problem", he replied nonchalant, "I love to help you afterall."