10.

(Brittany's POV)

(The Next Morning)

I am so sore, I have never been fucked like that in my life. It was new and different, painful at times but pleasurable. Luckily for Mia I have woken up super horny...now it's her turn. I gently scoot down under the covers and climb on top of her, peppering kisses all over her naked body. She begins to stir but doesn't wake up, I slide lower and lower down her body until I am face to face with her core. I try to remember just what Mia did, I try to stop myself from overthinking I slowly dip my head closer and lightly stroke my tongue through her folds, this causes more of a stir from Mia, but doesn't fully wake her up.

I pick up my pace, circling the the tip of my tongue around her bud. Mia suddenly bolts up right, now she is wide awake. I feel a gush of wind above me hit my bare skin as Mia has ripped the sheets off of me. "God you're so hot." she pants as I look up at her through my lashes. "Let me guide you." Mia says, she places her hand on top of my head and pushes me further into her. "Go to the left." she gulps. I edge my tongue a little to the left of her bud and I seem to hit a sweet spot from the moans elicited from her. "That's it..right there" she breathes heavily as I pay attention to that spot only. Her hips start gyrating again my tongue. 

I slip one slender finger into her sex, her body reacts immediately as I feel her walls start to tighten. "I need more Brittany" she pants. On cue I slip in a second finger, slowly dragging them in and out of her. "YES!!" she cries out. I spread my fingers apart and curl them inside her as I continue to thrust. My tongue is still dancing around her erect clit, the most sensitive part of her open and exposed. I encase my lips around her end and suck gently, arousal being spread all over my face. "KEEP GOING!" she screams, I can feel the heat from her sex on my face, she is hot and slick and is turning me on, the more and more I get into this, the more comfortable I am and I am seemingly pleasing Mia too. 

With her free hand her fingers are tangled all up in my hair as she continues to push me deeper. I can't really breathe properly and my jaw begins to ache, but she is close. With one final suck on her clit she explodes all over me, all over the sheets as her body violently shakes above me. As she comes down I pull my fingers out of her, peppering kisses on her sex making her buck under my touch as she is still super sensitive. I climb up her body, trailing kisses all over her front as her chest rises and falls heavily as she tries to regain her breath. My lips finally landing on hers. "Was that ok?" I ask, feeling all vulnerable. "More than" she grins at me, pulling me into her close and flipping me onto my back as we continue to make out.

---

"Do you think we should get out of bed?" I laugh as I looks at my phone and see's it's almost midday. "Or we could go again?" Mia smirks. "Mia, I do want to be able to walk! I am so sore" I laugh, feeling the pull and ache in my legs from all the sex we have had this morning. "Hmmm, but it's so good right?" Mia says biting down on my nipple. "So good" I smile back. "Why don't you come with me later? Meet my parents?" Mia suggests as she trails her fingertips over my bare stomach as she lays against me. "Y-Your parents?" I stutter, not feeling ready for that at all. "Yeah" she laughs. "I can't today." I say with no further context. "Oh? No worries." she says, silence consuming us for a few moments. "But you want to right?" Mia asks, uncertainty in her voice. "Sure...just, maybe not yet." I say, unsure myself. "I am enjoying just me and you for now" I say trying to soften to blow. "Okay, another time then." she says kissing my lips. "Yeah" I nervously chuckle. "I guess I better shower then." Mia peels herself from me, pushing herself down on top of me to pepper me with kisses. "Go!" I chuckle, slapping her ass knowing this would lead to another round of sex.

---

(Later that day...)

(Santana's POV)