two

°

TWO | 2——————————

TWO | 2
——————————

it's safe to say laurie did not see the new boy after history so how was she suppose to give it to him? she went to the office, to ask for his name. stefan salvatore..

the name seemed familiar but she just thought it was because he was a salvatore. laurie knows zach salvatore lives in the old salvatore boarding house due to him being on the council, so that's where she was going. caroline had dropped her home about an hour before she decided to go. laurie had her licence so she hopped into her dad's car and started driving.

she knocked quietly on the door. zach salvatore answered the door with a bit of a confused face. "hi. can i help you?"

"hi. yes. i'm laurie. i'm in the same history class as stefan. i was hoping he was here by chance?"  laurie mumbled. as soon as she had finished, stefan came to view of laurie with a face of shocked and confusion.

"hey zach it's ok... hello" he smiled rushing zach away. stefan could tell laurie was like charlotte which was going to be a big issue for him.

"hi. i'm so sorry for showing up at your house like this but..." laurie reached into her bag to give stefan his history book. "you forgot to get this off of tanner"

"oh thank you. um... would you like to come in?" stefan pointed behind him, into his house. "no no. i need to go and meet some friends but thanks for the offer"

laurie began to walk away, waving at him once she made it to her car. stefan watched as she drove off down the road. he never thought he would see his best friends face again. but here it was, staring him in the face, along with his lovers face.

─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────

laurie and the girls had agreed to meet in the grill to chat. bonnie had gotten a ride from laurie and caroline was already there. she was going on and on about stefan.

"his name is stefan salvatore. he lives with his uncle up at the old salvatore boarding house. he hasn't lived here since he was a kid. military family, so they moved around a lot. he's a gemini, and his favorite color is blue" laurie and bonnie looked at her with pure shock and laurie low key thought caroline was a stalker.

"you got all of that in one day?" bonnie questioned.

"oh, please, i got all that between third and fourth period. we're planning a june wedding" she giggled as she walked away from her friends. bonnie and laurie watch her with pure shock.