2

There are also countless interstellar game platforms. There are more than 200 planets where Yan Xuezhou is currently located alone, not to mention the entire galaxy and even the entire galaxy.

Yan Xuezhou's eyes were dazzled by what he saw, and he had to stop and take a rest while classifying the platforms he had just seen.

It can be mainly divided into two types: one is for charging for submission, and the other is for free.

Currently, submission fees are generally divided into four different options: 20,000 star coins, 100,000 star coins, one million star coins, and 10 million star coins. Although it sounds like charging a fee just for submitting an article is deceiving, it also has its own advantages.

First of all, the fee review process is very fast, and the results are usually available within three to five days. Depending on the payment level, there are different "discounts" when signing contracts with game creators.

For example, in the traditional model, game platforms usually take 15%-25% of the profits of game creators. However, most of the companies that charge for this kind of submission charge less than 15%. They even choose the million star coin bracket during the submission process to get a cut of 15%. The commission will be less than 10%, and the tens of millions level will be even more exaggerated, with a commission of only 3%.

A big hit game, the interstellar population is so exploded, the daily income is astronomical, even if it is only 1% lower, it is a huge benefit.

For example: the daily net income of a certain game is one billion Star Coins. Generally, the platform will divide it from 100 million to 200 million. However, with this charging model, only 10 million bonus points will be paid upon submission. 30 million, and you don't need to pay any more after submitting the article. No matter how you look at it, 30 to 40 million is much more cost-effective than 120 million.

However, this model is not without limitations.

First of all, the first one is that the author's game has not been put on any platform before, so it must be "brand new". If it has been removed from other platforms or the interests have not been negotiated, it is okay.

The second is that the author's reputation cannot be too great. This reputation is mainly based on the number of fans of the author's Xingwang account. The greater the reputation, the higher the subsequent commission. And those who are very famous throughout the Internet, in this type of The commission for games listed on the platform is actually not much different from other companies.

To put it bluntly, these platforms that charge for submissions make money from novice authors who are just starting out, as well as wealthy authors who are willing to spend money on their games for fun. Both the authors and the platform have a certain element of "gamble". .

The free platform for submission is almost the same as the traditional platform that Yan Xuezhou has been exposed to before.

The platform will first conduct an internal review and decide which level of contract will be based on the potential of the game. Its disadvantages are just the opposite of charging. The review is slower. The more famous the author is, the faster it is on the shelves and the more negotiated the contract is. The less famous the author is, the easier it is to be exploited.

Of course, if you don't want to allocate money to these platforms at all, game authors can also make their own independent websites, just like many large-scale online games in Yan Xuezhou's era. However, this method is not only suitable for the current Yan Xuezhou, but also for most For small authors, it is more expensive than using a platform. Only a big company, a specialized game company, has the conditions to create it.