CHAPTER 3

About a month in, and they had written 3 songs. Spencer did the drumming, Jon did the bassing, Ryan did the guitarring, and Brendon did everything else. Man, he was so cool.
One day, Spencer said
"Oh, no we have run out of milk. How will my friends eat cereal"
He than began to weep tears of loveliness, because he was so concerned for his friends not being able to eat cereal.
Jon gave him a sympathetic smile.
"C'mon Spence, I know a nice shop a bit away that will sell milk for us all"
Jon was so nice.
So, Spencer wiped away his tears, hugged Jon, and together they put on coats and shoes to go buy milk.
It was getting cold out, as it was November. Ryan and Brendon where left alone in a cold house on a cold evening.
"Yo, Ryan dude, it's cold as shit man, let's go watch TV under blankets bro"
But the TV wasn't working cuz it was fucking shit, like Brent Wilson.
Ryan cursed Brent Wilson under his breath.
"Whatcha say, man?" Said Brendon in a cool way.
"N-nothing" said Ryan.
Brendon shrugged.
"Let's go cuddle, dude. I'm hella cold"
Ryan blushed. He loved it when he got to cuddle with Brendon, as he had a huge crush on him. He had a feeling Brendon was bi, but wasn't too sure. Anyway, Brendon proboly didn't like him.
Ryan kept his little gay un-cool secrets to his little gay un-cool self.
20 minuets later, and both young men where under a duvet cuddling.
Brendon turned to Ryan, and kissed him.
"Yo, man, I love you"
Ryan kissed back.
"I love you too"
Brendon shot up.
"Wait-shit! I can't kiss you! I have a wife and stuff!!!"
"What?" Yelled Ryan. He began to sob.
Suddenly, Brendon grew into a 28 year old man. He was married to a godess, and Spencer, Jon, Brendon, the godess (Sarah), Ryan, a tall brunette, a tall blonde, Fall Out Boy, Brent Wilson, Shreck, several beautiful women, and Zack Cloud Hall where all standing outside Brendon Urie's cool house in LA.
"W-what?" Said Ryan.
Jon stepped foreword, and took Ryan by the hand.
"Ryan we left the band. Creative differences."
Jon took the hand of a woman holding a baby. I'm married to a woman know, we have a daughter.
They left.
The tall blonde and one of the woman ran after Ryan, grabbing him.
"I'm Dan, and that's Z. You're with us now."
Ryan was bewilderd, but really hot. He left with them and joined instgram, killed Shane Morris, left Z (who got off with Alica, Mikey's ex) and then married Dan Keyes in a gay way.
The tall brunette was Dallon, and he went off with his wife to do heterosexual morman things.
Spencer and Zack went off to chat, leaving Fall Out Boy, their wives/girlfriend, Sarah and Brendon the cool behind.
Andy left with Joe and Joe took his child and they all lived together in New York. It was cool.
Sarah looked at Megan, then at Brendon, the and Megan again, kissed her and left Brendon. Lesbians.
Patrick Stump went off and married Taylor Swift, and his wife and son went off to live with Andy.
Brendon looked at Pete, thought, fuck it, and made out with him. They are still going strong.
Brent Wilson went off with Shreck. And then died. Alongside all the minions.
That was it.

RYDENOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara