──── 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖘 // 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘

ˋˏ𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞ˎˊ
🚬

ˋˏ𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞ˎˊ🚬

So... Hello everyone!

Yureiid here.

English is not my native language, so I will also share a version in Spanish of this fanfic (someday) on this platform. Please, bear with me if I inadvertently make catastrophic and dramatic mistakes in the chapters.

Apologies in advance, haha!

I would appreciate it if you could kindly let me know in the comments if it happens.

I must clarify that this isn't the first fanfiction I've written; in fact, this would be my tenth one.

Therefore, I feel I have enough experience in these fields. Nevertheless, this is my first time writing in English. I'm getting help from a friend who speaks and writes in this language, and I'm using a dictionary... I hate dictionaries, but I feel this is worth it.

So, please bear with me if I take a while to update!!

A few notes before we get started.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝓥 01. | Throughout these four years of writing fanfiction, I've come to appreciate that some readers enjoy putting themselves in the shoes of the main character when reading.

I'm not one who enjoys writing "y/n" fanfiction, however, feel free to treat this as a story where you insert yourself as the reader or simply imagine it as you prefer!

I wouldn't mind at all, as long as you remember that all of this is fiction...

(I mention this mainly because of the themes I'll be addressing throughout the plot, which might be intense or uncomfortable).

So you've been warned!

𝓥 02. | This story might diverge from the Hazbin Hotel canon.

Keep in mind that over these four years, Hazbin Hotel has been shaped by the information Vivzie has shared in interviews and the fandom's headcanons. Many fandom or personal headcanons may be invalidated once the show airs.

However, I don't intend to rewrite certain things if they differ too much; I'll maintain them as my own ideas.

𝓥 03. | Continuing from what I mentioned earlier, I want to clarify that I don't accept any unjustified hate towards Vivziepop's characters.

I'm particularly addressing this in relation to the character of Valentino and the controversies surrounding him.

I don't wish to dwell much on this issue, but I would appreciate it if you respect this request.

I've been interested in exploring and analyzing this character ever since I saw him in the pilot, and I see this as an opportunity to do so.

Once again, I emphasize: Hazbin Hotel is fiction, and everything that happens in the fanfiction is also fictional!

Moreover, please remember that in matters of morality, we're dealing with hell, for heaven's sake! So, don't take things too seriously.

Try to avoid romanticizing situations or actions that occur throughout the story, as that is not my intention.

𝓥 04. | To conclude, I give my consent for you to draw inspiration from this story if you wish. Just give proper credit and let me know darling!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Well, this is just to clear up some confusion that might otherwise arise when you read this first chapter, and if other questions arise, I'll address them here in future chapters.

This fanfiction is also available on Ao3 if you'd like to check it out; my user is Yureiid.

So, without further ado, enjoy this story, and I must warn you in advance that I am not responsible for my readers' therapy bills!

Love you, bye!

Disclaimer || this fanfiction is written based on information available from the first two early access chapters of Hazbin Hotel on January 12, 2024

So.

Spoilers?

Once the complete season is available, the information provided will be used to make the rest of the chapters and finish the fanfiction.

14 January. ──
2024. ──