SHOCKER / THE MASK

(Y/N) changed into her suit before swinging through the city lights. she clicks her earpiece to phone Yuri, and she answers. " hey it's me. what's with the units heading down third?" spider-woman asks. " looks like our old friend Herman Schultz is at it again." Yuri replies. spider-woman lands on a light post as she sighs, "Shocker. didn't he just get paroled?" she asks before taking off again, swinging over rooftops and running along walls for speed. " yeah, well, guess it didn't take." yuri says. (Y/N) smiles behind the mask with a chuckle. " no worries -- Herman's just a big cupcake. I'll have him back in Ryker's by bedtime. " spider-woman says before hanging up. " just had dinner with my ex after saving him from masked criminals... and now I'm gonna go beat up a maniac who uses shock waves to rob people. what a perfectly normal life you have, (Y/N) Lee" (Y/N) says to herself. but then she gets another phone call, and she answers it. it was Dr. otto. " (Y/N), I just wanted to make sure you haven't left any equipment you've built for your... friend... around the lab. it's no bother to me, but if the grant committee stops by again." Otto says. (Y/N) swings around a building before jumping off the wall and landing on a rooftop. " don't worry, doc. I make a point not to leave anything there. but I know my " friend" appreciates you looking out for her. There are a lot of people who don't like him very much." (Y/N) says. otto scoffs before saying, "That Buffon Jameson and his audience of sheep? Please. The people who do great things in this world are those who don't let bullies like him stand in their way. people like us!" (Y/N) chuckled as she runs towards the end of a rooftop and leaps into the air before swinging off in the distance. " you said a mouthful, doc. take care" she says before having up. 

she landed on a building overlooking a bank before shockers jumped out of the bank through the window shattering the glass everywhere. he looks up to see spider-woman landing on a light post. " hi, Herman." she says. shocker growled in anger, " seriously?" he said before jumping off with his shock waves destroying roads in his path. spider-woman leaps off the post and swings after him.  " give it up. you're never gonna catch me" Shocker says before jumping over a building. " that's what you said last time. " spider-woman said as she's hot being Shocker's tail. " I don't wanna hurt you, it'll slow me down." shocker says. " wow, that's... considerate ." (Y/N) said in shock. 

shocker jumps over highways and parks as people run to safety while Spider-Woman follows. " what's the money for Herman." she asks. " why do you care?" shocker asks. " actually, I don't. just trying to make polite conversation... spider-woman says as Shocker jumps over a small stone bridge at the park, using his sound waves, destroying it as Spider-woman dodges all the stones that came flying her way. " I'm done talking," Shocker says in anger. " but this could be so much more rewarding if we connected on an emotional level... wait, I forgot. you don't have any emotions." spider-woman said. shoker didn't reply as he kept running from her. spider-woman groans in frustration, " C'mon, Herman. At least talk to me so we can make it interesting. " she fires her webs at Shocker and pulls herself towards him. She landed on him and pins him to the ground. " Gotcha. now let's talk--"  she says. but then Shocker activates his shock wave gloves and says in anger, " I said I'm *DONE*... *TALKING*!" he punches (Y/N) in the chest sending her crashing into a stone wall.  shocker jumps away as Spider-woman groans in pain and pushes herself off the wall, " noted" she says in pain before running towards the edge of the building and swinging off, going after shocker. 

" honesty Herman, why are you robbing again? you know the police are watching your every move. I mean, we all know you're kinda dumb. but I did think you were *this* dumb. you must be desperate. which means you're not just stealing for yourself. you must be working with someone or *for* someone." spider-woman says as shocker keeps running from her. " you and tell me who it is now, or make me punch it out of you later! your choice!" she said. " I've said enough." shocker says as he jumps in the air and turns to face Spider-Woman. he fires a shock wave at her. " Move-move-move!" spider-woman yells out as she moves out of the way before she fires her webs at Herman and pulls herself at him. She knocks him to the ground before webbing him to the ground before he can even attack her. spider-woman sighs as she looks down at him, "You know what Herman, you have like zero personality. but your suit is awesome. can we talk design details?" Shocker growls in anger as he trys to attack her, spider-woman steps back a little bit. " maybe later" she says in disappointment.