Chapter 4: They fucking interact

(It's Friday morning)

As usual Ice freeze dried was putting her make-up on. But she woke up late and was in a rush. She puts on her lipstick as she walks out of the house accidently messing it up.

Then, she realizes the misses the damn bus. "DAMMIT THIS FUCKING BUS" Ice Ice yelled. Then she hears something and looks back. There hoping to see Tow mater she sees minecraft villager on his sexy bike.

Minecraft villager realizes he sees his crush, Ice dripped out crocs sitting crying. "Yes this is my chance" he says under his breath. He rides up to her. "H-hey do you need a ride?" Minecraft villager asks. Ice fries looks up disguted as fuck and says no. "You sure? Your gonna be late to school." He says.

She rolls her eyes and says yes. "Fuck yea" minecraft villager says under his breath. "What was that?" She asks. "Oh I just said I thought ur make-up looks good" he lies. "O-oh thank you. I spent alot of time on it". "Hey I heard about your mom. I'm so sorry."

"No don't be sorry it's ok. Would you like to come to her funeral? It's tomorrow at 11?" He asks. "Yea sure I'll be there". She adds.

"OK. Hey by the way I think you look better without make-up." He stutters. "Oh" she blushes. "Thank you". "Yea no problem". He says wiping her messed up lipstick from under her lip and smiles